Tangled

I heard the alarm and tried to move but I couldn't. I opened my eyes to see Rehan had moved from his side to my side completely wrapped around me. I couldn't move since his hands were around my waist his nose was buried in my neck and his legs were on my legs too . I couldn't process that for a moment. I was too overwhelmed by my feelings. Yes even after last night . I have liked him since school for almost 7-8 years.
So no matter what he did it wasn't that easy for me to get over it . I tried removing his hand from my waist but he pulled me  closer to him . After trying everything I finally decided on waking him up.
"Rehan "
" Rehan" I called louder
"Rehan please utho " I said as he moved a little bit .
"5 min bs " he replied pulling me closer.
"Tum soo jao mujhe late ho raha hai " I said but I didn't get any reply.
After trying again I gave up and decided to sleep some more .
And the next time I woke up it was 11:30 shit shit
"Rehan " I tried to wake him up.
"Rehan please mujhe chode at least ." I said as he moved a bit .
"Ajj last time hai kal se mujhe koi bahana nhi chahiye" he whispered and slept again.
Well I didn't understand what he was talking about but got up and went to take a shower.

Rehan pov :

I woke up after hearing some noises around me . She was sitting in front of the mirror drying her hair .In the morning I waited for half an hour to let her in her deep slumber later I moved to her as she was sleeping in the corner of the bed . I pulled her close to me and slept in my heaven.And no matter how much I didn't want to be a pervert but I still can't control from admiring her . Last night she was wearing a kurti and plazzo but right now she is back to the saree . She wore backless blouse again . Her dori ( nod) is going to be the death of me one day .
After that night there wasn't a single morning when I didn't had a cold shower and it looked like I needed one again .
As she was done she turned around and looked at me .
"Fresh ho jao phele lunch karlo phir hospital chalte hai bhot late ho gaya hai " She said and left the room .
Lunch ? I looked at my phone and it was 12:30 . Shit we were supposed to wake up at 9:30 . Well but I had a very good sleep. I should get ready I need to talk to her .
I know she must be angry because I left without meeting her . But the situation demanded that I be there it's not like I like doing it . And with all the shifting and stuff I couldn't manage to call her. My office is too far from the place that's the reason I ended up wasting 2 hours on the road everyday. I couldn't manage to call her I know this will sound like an excuse but I have to talk to her .

Her POV :
I packed the tiffin for dii and served the plates for both of us . Ma and Baba will be back home when we get there . It took me an hour to cook as even her family was here for lunch . Her mother-in-law and father-in-law was going to leave in evening so it's just her husband later.
"Sorry" Rehan said as he entered the kitchen.
"Tumne mujhe jaldi kyu nhi uthaya pr" he asked as we started eating.
"Maine nhi uthaya ? Aur jo tumne 5 min aur 5 min aur bolke mujhe nhi uthne diya uska kya " I asked angry at him .
Before he can say anything I got a call from Ma asking our whereabouts.
We reached the hospital in half an hour .
"I'm really sorry. Meri ankh hi nhi khuli " I explained as soon as  I entered her room .
"Ankh khuli nhi ya Rehan ne ..." before she can end her sentence I opened the tiffin and put it in front of her to make her shut up . Only food can do that .
"Sach mai ankh nhi khuli " I said to her
"Maine toh phele hi bola tha Rehan ko mat bhejo .Bichre ki waise bhi bhot plans kharab huye hai . Haina Rehu ?" She looked at him .
"Well aapko at least pata hai ki aapke wahje se what I'm losing " he replied bluntly to her .
How can he say that in front of everyone.
"Aap ghar jaye already kafi late ho gaya hai " I said .
After a while they left for home.
As soon as I sat the baby started crying.
"Tum rukho mai dhekta hu " Rehan said as he got up and went to her crib .
He got her out of it and tried almost everything.
"Tum rehne do " I said and took her from him .
"Rehan tumhare bacche hoge tab tum kya Karo ge " she said laughing as he got annoyed since she stopped crying the minute I took her from him
"Meri wife aur mai  kar lege aap apna dekhe " He replied and sat beside me again.
"Obviously , karna toh tum dono ko hi padega . I can't help with  that .Waise Ira if you need any theoretical knowledge let me know " She said smirking at him
I don't think I have blushed more than this  in a day .
"Dii please" I said embarrassed.
" Why will she asked you? She'll ask me ? Right Ira ?" He replied more annoyed than before now.
"Rehan please" I showed him my best puppy eyes.
"I'm just saying" he replied.

Just like that the whole day ended with di continuously teasing me . I again stayed at the hospital since Rehan can't do anything with the baby. He was so annoyed that I suggested that .
"Tumhe apne husband ki kuch padi hi nhi hai " He left wispering that to me .
Well I can't do anything about the situation why is he angry at me . But later Nikhil insisted that he'll stay here so I can go home .

_____________________________________________

Hello people!! This is me making up for the rest of the week as I won't be able to update because of my exams.
Please let me know if you like the chapter in comments
Thankyou for reading 💜