TIME SKIP (ONE DAY)
current day: friday

i woke up at 9:00 sharp and realized it was friday. the date day. i got up and walked over to my vanity. i knew i stood up from my bed too fast, because i felt like i was going to faint. i quickly sat in my vanity chair and relaxed myself.

i got up after a minute or so and unplugged my phone. i sat at my vanity looking through my drawers, looking at what makeup i should wear for later.

i settled on my glossier mascara and lip balm with bronzing drops and a rare beauty blush. i laid it out on my vanity and walked over to my closet. the cold wooden floors on my bare feet keep me cool which is helpful since i get overheated really easily.

i was looking through hangers filled with clothes when i found this pretty black sweatshirt with the saying "i love you, say it back" on it. i picked out my mini uggs that would go perfectly with the sweatshirt.

i left my outfit on my bed then made my way down the stairs to the living room. i grabbed my keys and put on my tasman uggs and walked out the door to my car.

it was a brisk morning in michigan and i was not happy about it. considering i was wearing gray sweatpants and an eras tour hoodie i don't know why i shouldn't be happy that i was warm.

i started driving to starbucks to order a drink and breakfast. i connected to the aux and played red (taylor's version) in the car. the drive was peaceful even if it was by myself.

i arrived at starbucks after 15 minutes of driving.

"hey what can i get you?" i looked up at the cashier and it was a stunning guy. he looked my age and was super hot. his eyes are so... wait avery shut the fuck up. i can't be fantasizing about a hottie at starbucks when i'm going on a date later with my crush.

"hi, can i get a venti chai tea latte with sugar cookie cold foam?" i asked. "of course, anything else?"

"yeah, can i also get a gingerbread loaf?"

"of course, will that be all for you today?" he said looking into my eyes. "that's it!"

"okay, your total is $9.78." he said with a smile. i couldn't help but smile back. i tapped my card. "thank you, have a nice day!"

i walked over to a booth and sat down with my legs crossed. the starbucks wasn't really busy so i didn't wait long.

after 2ish minutes of waiting, "venti chai tea latte with sugar cookie cold foam!" i heard a worker yell.

i walked up to the pickup counter and saw my loaf there with my tea. i noticed some writing on my loaf bag so i took a closer look.

i saw a phone number, "hey call me you're cute." it read. i knew who it was from, but i knew i wasn't interested. i just put it to the side and unlocked my phone.

i opened instagram and saw a dm

Jack Hughes
—————————

hey instead of me texting you
through dms, could i have
your number?

i feel like it would be easier
delivered 8:45am