Chapter 8 - Monster

Y/N pov:

It had been 2 hours till we're travelling in the carriage.

We all haven't said a word till now and I'm feeling little uncomfortable between this men who're staring at each other like they going to kill one another.

It's afternoon and I'm feeling sleepy from the all tiring things which I have experienced in the short period of time.

My brother ran away from the palace, my father died by the hands of my husband,my mother is living in another house instead of her own palace and a place which was one known as Yang Kingdom is now known as "Jeon Kingdom".

This all happened just tomorrow and still I'm going to live my life because of a hope and faith which lights up in my heart that is Jungkook.

He said that before that he cares about me and maybe he will realised later that I'm perfect for him and we can start all over again.

If my future would have heard my thoughts of present they will laugh at my naive and stupid thoughts because maybe they all know this is all going to shatter.

I was so into my thoughts that I forgot the time and when I lift the curtain of the carriage the afternoon turned into night.

That's when carriage stopped and all the soldiers started to prepare tent for them and us.

They prepared the most beautiful chamber for me and Jungkook and Taehyung.

Well technically we all slept and neither of us ate dinner.

___________________________________________

It was morning and I opened my eyes and Jungkook was still sleeping.

The sun has just risen and I guess everyone is still sleeping.

I moved my face towards him and he was sleeping peacefully and I giggled by the sound of his snort.

He was looking cute with his baby face and that's when I started looking towards his lips and I moved my lips towards his and give a peck to him.

I was not satisfied just by his lips, so I give peck towards his cheeks,forehead,nose,eyes and started end I playfully lick his earlobe.

He spanked my butt and opened his eyes and smile.

I was surprised but not shocked by hid waking up.

He said in his husky voice,

"You naughty woman, what you were doing just now?"

I said confindently,

"Kissing my husband,have any problem?"

He laughed and said,

"No, why would I? I'm just disappointed that she was just giving a peck and not actually kissing."

"What's so different about peck and kiss,my royal highness."

He hovered over me quickly and he give a gentle peck on my lips.

"Well,This is peck and this is ........"