“Xie Minyu, did you really never have any bit of love for me? All these years... Was I just fooling myself ??!”, Fei Huilang laid weakly on the ground as she thought about how foolish she had been for 7 years. How happy she was to reunite with her family and how she doted on all the wrong people. She must have been a fool to all of them.

     Fei Huilang was exiled abroad at the age of 10 because of her rebellious nature and when she returned home 10 years later everything had changed. Her parents were divorced and her father outrightly married his Secretary who had bore his child secretly and was just two years younger than Fei Huilang. She was confused and scared, she hated her father and his new family and continuously made trouble with them. Her stepsister was born with a weak body and was always at an advantage, each time she was "bullied" by Fei Huilang all she had to do was cry quietly and blame herself and everyone would be on her side. Fei Huilang's mother, Liu Mengxi was an independent businesswoman although she wasn't as rich as her ex-husband or his new wife's influential family she was still wealthy. She doted on Fei Huilang and always gave into her every whims causing Fei Huilang to be willful and arrogant, a complete contrast to her gentle and kind hearted stepsister. When Fei Huilang's father finally got fed up of her willful nature, he disowned her. She was heartbroken and was at her lowest, he appeared like a warm sun on a windy day. Xie Mingyu was the reason she started to smile again and it turned out that he was in cohoot with her best friend to ruin her completely. They caused all the destruction in her life, from causing her relationship with her mother to be strained to making her give her 5% shares of the Fei Group to her stepsister Fei Huiqing and causing her mother's entertainment agency to go bankrupt. They completely ruined her life before revealing their true colours.

    Fei Huilang looked at her disfigured face in the mirror and couldn't help but cry bitterly. She risked her life to save her best friend Wen Xinyi from a crazy hater who wanted to avenge his celebrity crush and pour acid on Wen Xinyi's face. Fei Huilang didn't know that it was all a scheme to ruin her face.

    Xie Mingyu looked at the ugly face of Fei Huilang in disgust, “Love you?? How can I love such a miserable thing like you ? You can't even compare to a finger of My Xinyi. You should hurry up and end your life, it's useless of you to keep living like this. Xinyi really cares about you, she wanted to give you a justifiable death and so she wants me to inject you with some drugs so they'll know that you killed yourself by taking overdose of hard drugs, isn't that brilliant ??”

    Fei Huilang looked at the face that once brought her joy and happiness and her heart ran cold. She couldn't believe what was happening, she couldn't believe that the one whom she risked everything for was saying such vicious words with an excited smile on his pretty face.

     “Xie Mingyu... How could you”, she whispered in disbelief. She glanced at the knife on the table next to her and hurriedly took it and stabbed herself in the heart. It all happened in a blur and it took some time for Xie Mingyu to register what had just happened.

    “Shit! This crazy bitch ”, he growled

    “If rebirth is real, I'll make sure that all of you die horribly”, her silvery voice was dangerously low and threatening. She smiled weakly as blood seeped out from her mouth and closed her eyes.
__________

     “Little Lang, you can't go around drinking and causing trouble for your father and his new family. I know you despise them but all these are unnecessary. At least put into consideration that you just arrived from abroad and all eyes are on you. Don't give Ning Meiling a reason to ruin your reputation”, a woman of about 40-odd years old stood in front of Fei Huilang and nagged helplessly.

     Fei Huilang looked at the stunning face of the woman and her body trembled. This was her mother! This was her mother before Summertime Entertainment went bankrupt. But how?... What's happening?? Is... Is this a dream perhaps?

    Liu Mengxi looked at her daughter whose pretty face had turned pale and thought she was still heartbroken about the news of their divorce. She sighed and hugged her precious daughter,

    "Little Lang, Mum knows that you feel devastated but I want you to know that I'll always love you regardless of whether your father and I are divorced or not. I'll always be on your side no matter what"

     Fei Huilang's tears flowed down her face like a dam had broken. She couldn't believe it. Even if this was only a dream she didn't want to wake up at all. She hugged her mother tightly and cried,

    "I'm sorry... I'm so so sorry, it's all my fault! It's my fault"

    Liu Mengxi was shocked by the girl's sudden outburst, "Little Lang, did... Did something happen?"

    Fei Huilang continued to cry until she eventually fell asleep.