Welcome to Beverly Hills

~Fate was ticking down on four new arrivals of Beverly Hills, completely unaware their paths were destined to cross

~Fate was ticking down on four new arrivals of Beverly Hills, completely unaware their paths were destined to cross....~

Walking down a crowded path a redhead male looked around excitedly at his new surroundings while holding open a map of the area. His eyes flicked back and forth to the stores and the map like he was looking for something. As he made it farther down the path almost out of view, a cab came to a screeching halt.

Out stepped a tall male blonde carrying an impressive amount of shopping bags, which the weight didn't even seem to bother him. His eyes sparkled as they landed on an expensive looking store in front of him. He chuckled at himself and made no hesitation as he walked to its front doors. Fully ready to break the bank.

A cross the road from the blonde, a bus pulled up to the curb.  A male with black hair wearing active clothing walked out of the bus and looked down the path . He let out a "wow" at the fancy glass covered gym that seemed to call to him. He quickly jogged up the building passing a woman that strangely looked like her dog.

As he went through the gym doors a girl with h/c hair wearing roller skating boots skated passed the gym steps. She brought herself to a stop and quickly pulled out her phone for the direction of her destination. She let out a soft "hmm" looking up at the street sign. She smiled to herself seeing how she was much closer and continued skating on her way down the path.

..............................................................................

                                        💖
The girl fangirled to herself as she stood in front of a lavish looking art store. She reached down to her boot like wheelies and retracted its wheels and eagerly pushed open the elegant golden doors. Her mouth dropped as she fully took in her surroundings. There had to be millions of different types of art supplies as the store seemed to go on forever.

"Beverly Hills...you truly outdid yourself." She muttered in awe, wiping a single tear from the corner of her eye. She quickly noticed an escalator leading up to a second floor. "This is almost too good to be true."

She ran to the escalator and got stepped on...and ran up the moving steps, unaware she caught attention from a male as his eyes followed her up the escalator. He soon followed up the escalator.

Soon she stopped in an aisle. She kneeled down and her fingers delicately ran across a wall full of color displaying countless rows, colors, brands and different types of paint. Her mind was racing as she didn't know where to look, she stood up and as she turned around her path was blocked by an arm leaning on the wall. Leaving her almost cornered.

She took an uneasy step back and looked up to see who the arm was connected to. There standing proudly was a male dressed in black and gray wearing a fedora with his other hand resting on his belt.

"Sorry to startle you mil' lady but I couldn't help but notice you and I simply had to approach you~" He spoke in a 'sophisticated' tone as he tipped his fedora.