23

The next morning as usual Madhu woke first and again found him holding her dupatta. She sighed and left it along with him. She completed her morning chores and came out and moved to kitchen. Soon Shiva also woke and accompanied her in the kitchen. Like the previous day, he was busy in his work for the whole day and Madhu served him in bowl and spoon and she was much bored. At evening she prepared dinner and soon slept like yesterday.

Shiva came and found her sleeping in the cot comfortably. He had his dinner and slept clutching her dupatta. Two days passed just like that Madhu was frustrated to core. It was Saturday, Madhu woke and left the dupatta with him and moved to washroom to do her daily chores. She thought of going to her home for weekend.

She started preparing breakfast and soon Shiva came to kitchen.

Good morning ma

Good morning iniku free ah ila edhum schedule iruka?

Free dhaan ma sollu

Nama veetuku povoma?

Aana ... he noticed her face looked dull .. Seri ma polaam.

They prepared breakfast though Shiva tried to talk to her, she was looking absent minded. So Shiva didn't disturb her more and asked her to get ready and he continued cooking. Soon they finished their breakfast and moved to Madhu's home. The whole family welcomed them Madhu looked pale which made the elders worried, they thought of speaking with Shiva later. Nithya prepared all her and Shiva's favorite dishes and served her. Finally Madhu smiled and enjoyed her food.

Mu: Madhu Shiva rendu perum Shiva veetuku poitu vaangalaen.

Sh / Ma : Ila mama .. / Seri pa.

Muthu looked at them while they shared an shocked look at each other. Abhi and Nithya laughed seeing them.

Mu: Rendu perum poreengala laam ila ini poitu vaanga avalodhaan.

Sh: Seri mama.

They both got refreshed and went To Shiva's home by evening. Rani and Sharmila was showering their love towards Shiva by making his favorite snacks. For night they prepared dosa and coconut chutney. When they were about to serve Madhu, he stopped them.

Sh: Amma, Sharmi avaluku chutney pidikaadhu curd and salt eduthutu vaanga.

Rani brought them and served her. Madhu felt awkward around them but she has to stay and this is also her family now. She plastered her face with a fake smile and ate the food. They both had their dinner and went to Shiva's room.

Madhu naan couch la paduthukren nee bed la paduthuko.

Couch chinnadha iruku neenga bed laye padunga. Good night.

Madhu soon slept on the couch, Shiva didn't get sleep. He was thinking of a way to make them treat Madhu better, though they had never done it he least cared these days they don't meet often but it is not gonna be like that here after. He has to make them treat her better. The whole night Shiva didn't get sleep not only because of thinking a way to make them better, he left the thought much before. But he was missing something, he tossed and turned but no use. The whole night he was awake. Morning Madhu woke and saw Shiva scrolling his phone.

*********************

Shiva ena miss pannan nu kandu pidichiteenga nu nenaikren apdi kandupidichita comment la sollunga paapom

*********************

Madhu shook her head and left the room. She got freshened and moved to kitchen to help the ladies.