HIGH- ANALYSIS| VINNIE HACKER MINORS DNI.

I DID ADD SOME EXTRA STUFF THAT ISNT IN MY OG TUMBLR POST.

Warnings: mentions of cum, fluff and very little smut M!Receiving. 18+
Also requests are open, comment or PM me to submit a request or vote for any new characters you want me to write for

•I see vinnie being very horny and needy of you especially when he's  high. he gon beg you at some point for some.

• like if you get ontop of him, slowly humping him with clothe on. let's be real, he gonna be all over you, begging for you. just needing you ontop of his dick.

• vinnie definitely gonna be open to receiving head, I think this would be a perfect time for you to show your dominance over him by making him beg, for you to allow him to cum.

•I also see vinnie, being so sweet, caring and extra sentimental. whispering things like "ily" or just being so sweeeeeet and really loving you... I think each time y'all get High would be the most ideal time to get closer physically, emotionally and to form a stronger bond. maybe not an everyday bond, but if things were to get heated in a sexual way, then... neither of you could ignore what happened in the night you got high therefore making the sexual tension stronger...

•I think he would be easier to dominate. mostly laughing, making jokes having fun and being lighthearted, just wanting to enjoy his time. I also see him being a little fucked up, maybe reminiscing a bit about his past... but I don't see him being down in the dumps or dwelling for a long time.

• he will be so clingy literally never wanting to leave you.

•I think that if you are flirty with vinnie he might start flexing in front of you and sort trying to make you horny and wet on purpose.

•he loves that, he wants to enjoy your sweet cunt. vinnie needs it to be dripping with wetness.

• vinnie will get super hard, horny and enticed by any skin to skin contact so be aware of that. It may come in handy chiiii.

•he's definitely gonna be on a cool chill vibe... he gonna give you a LOT of hugs to be prepared for that.

the end! I hope y'all enjoyed omggg. I'm giving y'all a small blurb, on how I think vinnie would act with his lover if he was high. Also stream moonlight by Kali uchis.

-I think vinnie knows what he wants, so he would be flirty with you in a way even on camera. but everybody would kind of view it like noah and vinnies friendship but he does love you.