vinnies little toy.

TW: intense smut.

A/N: I haven't been keeping up y'all to my regular posting!!

But I PROMISE! I will continue to release new stories every Wednesday! & occasionally many times in a week. I've been so busy, but I am ok, I am alright!!! I hope this brings joy to your day in any way.

Summary;

You start off meeting with Jack Harlow and things get spicy; but vinnie quickly steals your attention and you both end up in a very sweaty predicament.

you went out for a bit and saw the beautiful building around you, Jack Harlow called you "hey baby how are you?" you replied with: "I'm great handsome, here with Vinnie I'm gonna make him beg for me after he's done streaming"

Jack said "jolly he's a lucky guy... you know... maybe you should invite me over, I think we'd have a lot of fun if we hung out you'd be our boss."

you both kept talking, Jack was flirting with you got so wet, but you didn't want to engage further, you hung up after having some fun with jack.

you turned around and saw Vinnie he was tired, you took his hand and got him onto his bed, you slowly started to makeout with him "what's wrong Vinnie?" he kissed you, slowly he took you to a counter and you both took off your clothe, you moaned "wanna talk?"

he slowly put his dick inside you. he moaned "just dominate me darling- I'm tiredddd, but your really fucking hot"

you slowly sat him back to his bed, you started to ride him, you saw how tired he was, but everything felt so good. you slowed your pace and he moaned "oh fuckkkk your so hottt"

you said "groan my name" he moaned stayed quiet he was enjoying this too much... "fucking do it Vinnie" you slammed ontop of him.

Vinnie said: "fuck Y/N, your so talented and skilled, you know... I'm tired but I love you so much"

you kept kissing his neck, his collarbone and felt his biceps.

you grabbed one, he moaned "Y/N that feels amazing, but I can feel how hard you're getting" You grabbed his other arm and moved them to your sides "come on, just cum inside me Vinnie" he groaned and moaned

after a while, you kept holding his biceps, he moaned louder, you kept his biceps so hard "fuck baby- your so good you got me flexing- what a king"

you moaned at his praise, you kept riding him and you were both so close to cumming. he wrapped his legs around your waist "fuck Y/N" you started to grind faster "fuck Vinnie" you both came at the same time and then you held each other as tight as possible.

you laid down next to him, he looked at you and said "that was so good Y/N"

you both hugged, you both had so much love for eachother.

THE END.