35

"I'm leaving for the rink." Jack whispers as he presses a kiss to Elyssas forehead. She rolls over in the bed to face him.
"Mkay." She hums, gently pulling his face down to a kiss before letting him leave and going back to sleep.

"Good morning girls." Ellen smiles as she sees Elyssa and Taylor come downstairs. Ellen and Jim were staying with the group for a week to hangout.
"Good morning."
"Morning." Both girls smile.
"What do you have planned for the morning?" She asks them.
"Nothin" Elyssa shrugs, sitting at the kitchen island.
"Want to go shopping with me?" Ellen suggests.
"Yeah that sounds fun." Taylor agrees. Elyssa nods, also agreeing. The girls take about an hour to get ready and get to the mall.
They spend most of their time catching up and joking around as they stroll through different stores and look at things.
"Ellen, do you wanna know something funny we did?" Elyssa begins to laugh, gently elbowing Taylor.
"Of course." Ellen smiles, anticipating what Elyssa is about to tell her.
"We found these swim suits on Amazon for the all the guys. We got them all matching shorts, but the thing is that the seams dissolve in water, so they'll just fall apart once they get in." Elyssa laughs as she explains.
"We're gonna give them the suits and suggest just swimming off the dock." Taylor giggles.
"That'll be funny." Ellen laughs with the younger girls. "But you just need to realize that this will probably start a war. Especially with Trevor." She warns.
"Oh I know. But here's the kicker... Trevor is basically Jacks puppy, right, and if I act well enough, Jack does whatever I say." Elyssa says sarcastically.
"So you're just gonna manipulate your husband to prevent a counter attack from his friend?" Taylor laughs.
"Yeah exactly." Elyssa sounds a bit cocky.
"If he weren't my son, I would openly support this." Ellen smiles slyly, making taylor and Elyssa laugh.

"Guys c'mere!" Elyssa calls through the house the next day. She and Taylor give each other knowing looks as they hear the group of guys flock in from around the house. It's late morning and almost the end of June. Jack parks himself behind elyssa, his hands resting around her waist as he puts his chin on her shoulder.
"We got you guys something." Taylor hands a plastic amazon package to Quinn, Jack, Luke, Trevor, Cole, and Alex. They all immediately rip into the plastic. Luke is the first to take out the contents. He pulls out a pair of swim trunks that are baby blue with little pink flamingos on them.
"You seriously got us matching shorts?" Quinn asks, removing his from the package.
"The prints kinda cool tho." Trevor examines it.
"Aren't they so cute?" Elyssa smiles, turning to Jack for a response.
"I actually don't hate them. I kinda needed a new pair too so." Jack shrugs, folding his on the table.
"And plus, me and Lyss got bikinis to match you guys." Taylor tells the group.
"Oh my god. This is gonna be so cute. Starting a tradition!" Elyssa squeals.
"Oh god." Jack jokingly scoffs with a smile.
"This'll make a sick photo for insta." Cole points out. Alex and Trevor agree.
"Okay! Everyone go change and we'll meet out back for a photo shoot." Elyssa instructs. Luke claps his hands loudly, making the group laugh and separate at the sound.
"Baby do you actually like them?" Elyssa asks Jack as she turns for him to tie the back of her top. "We tried to find ones that everyone would like."
"Yeah they're sick. They're a little flashy but these boys need that." Jack chuckles, tying her bikini. Elyssa turns to face him. "Plus, I like this bikini on you. So if me wearing these matching shorts gets you in that, I'll do it all day." He whistles, studying her body. A blush rises to her cheeks as she slaps his chest.
"Then what'll I have to do for you to wear those again?" She lowers her voice, stepping closer to him so that their bodies almost touch. She looks up at him with siren eyes as her hands graze up his arms, resting on his biceps, squeezing them slightly.
"Fuck lyss." He lowly mumbles, his hands gripping her hips enough to leave a bruise.
"Aye birds, you comin or what?" Trevor appears in the doorway, disrupting the couple. Jack let's his head fall backwards with a groan, annoyed at the interruption. Elyssa turns to follow Trevor but is stopped by Jack holding her hand so she can't leave. She turns to him, furrowing her eyebrows.
"I can't go down there yet." Jack sounds ashamed. Elyssa looks down, seeing what Jack was referring to.
"Seriously?" She holds back a laugh.
"What do you mean seriously! You can't tell me you're not in the same situation." He crosses his arms over his chest.
"Yeah but I can hide it." She giggles. He stares at her, not finding the situation funny. "Okay I'm sorry, it's not funny." She admits. "But baby it's not that bad." She reaches for his hand.
He pulls away, "that's how this all started!" Elyssa laughs.
"Just think about something else." Elyssa advices, "I think they're waiting for us."
"You go down and tell them I'm shitting." Jack instructs.
"Well do you want me to-" Elyssa begins to offer.
"No, ima just wait it out." He cuts her off. "That's why I love you though." He says as she's walking out of their bedroom. She turns around, looking at him as she laughs.
"Where's rowdy?" Cole asks, making the rest of the guys chuckle.
"Bathroom." Elyssa tells them, sitting on a patio chair next to Taylor.
"Doin what?" Turcs elbows Trevor, the guys laugh.
"Taking the browns to the Super Bowl." Elyssa leans back in the chair, going on her phone nonchalantly.
"Why are you guys so concerned about my bowel movements?" Jack enters the patio. Elyssa jumps, not having seen him come out.
"Alright let's get this set up." Taylor begins leading the guys to where she wants them to be.