FEVER DURING THE CAMP(1)

Karthik is orthopedic surgeon by profession in a hospital which was run by his family. Karthik parents were also doctors.

Karthik parents wanted Karthik to marry a doctor. But Karthik wanted to marry a girl who is not connected with his field. He didn't want to share the hospital talks and work pressure at his house. He wanted his girl to share something which he missed from his childhood.

He said the same reason to his parents, they too agreed to him. They selected a girl named kavya who is a lecturer by profession. They both got married and lived a very happy life.

Kavya was fun loving girl. Karthik was very much love with kavya. In between the doctors and hospitals, kavya's talks were very pleasant for him. It was nearly 8 months of marriage.

One day Karthik came from the work and saw kavya she was sitting and staring at the wall and she didn't notice him. Karthik was confused why is she sitting like this he came close to her and pinched her hips, kavya got jerked.

Kavya: when did you come from hospital

Karthik: what madam is thinking deeply

Kavya: go and have bath first, i will tell you later

She pushed him inside the bathroom. Karthik came out after few minutes. Again she was sitting lonely.

Karthik came near and sit beside her.

Karthik: dear, what are you thinking? Is Anything bothering you.

Kavya: i will tell one thing, you should not....

Karthik: you tell the content first.

Kavya: in our college every year they used to go for a camp to small village to serve them and teach them about hygiene, cleanliness and education.

Karthik: so

Kavya: this time our institution has asked me to engage and take care of them.

Karthik: so.

Kavya: you know what is the rest of the content. I have to go along with them and stay there with them for a week.

Karthik: no need, ask someone to go along with them

Kavya: you never allow me anywhere. You always do this.

Karthik: why are you not understanding me.

Kavya: you always don't understand me and you always want me to do what you want.

Karthik: let me explain you.

Kavya: no i don't want any of your explanation

Kavya started getting emotional and tears started flowing through her eyes. Karthik felt bad for kavya. He thought for a while and went near her. Karthik touched her shoulder and sat near her.

Karthik: kavya

Kavya: ......

Karthik: kavya

Kavya: what?

Karthik: i thought about your plan, you are very much excited about your trip,you can also learn something, some good experience more than that you are simply switching between college and home for past few months. I too don't have time to take you anywhere.

Kavya: hmmm.

Karthik: you go to your college camping program and have fun

Kavya: really? Am i going.

Karthik: yes,

Kavya hugged Karthik happily and kissed him.karthik too reciprocated it back suddenly kavya interrupted in the middle.