Chapter 5:Tired

The three had finally finished roaming around the whole estate and went back to the entrance where the wedding was held. They entered and saw two people standing in front, looking worried. They approached the two who were the newlywed couple. Seeing them walking towards them, the Count and Countess also moved forward and then bowed slightly to the Prince.

Seeing his mother and new father, Basen ran to Violan and hugged her while saying "Mother!" Happily. Alberu and Cale continued walking at a normal pace, once they were close they bowed to show respect to the two Nobles. "Greetings, Count and Countess." The two children said at the same time which caused them to look at each other with a confused expression. They brushed it off and looked once again at the couple. Alberu showed his bright, political smile while Cale remained with his indifferent and stoic expression.

The Count looked guiltily at Cale, to which Cale was disgusted, but he did not show it. He never did change, he sighed in his mind. "Congratulations to the Count and the new Countess." His eyes were blank, this look made Deruth flinch. Since when did his son have a gaze like that and when did he start looking indifferent? He did not know.

Violan felt the inner turmoil of her husband, he looked at him and held his hand to show her support. It was her first time meeting with Cale and she was quite nervous as he might not accept her. She looked back at Cale and smiled softly. "You have my gratitude," Violan said, she took a glance at Deruth. It was a perfect time for him to have a proper talk with his son. There was a moment of silence between them. She frowned in her mind, why was Deruth not speaking? [A/N: Because he is a fucking coward.]

Cale looked at Deruth with mixed emotions, he thought that his father would toughen up and finally apologize to him. But no, he's still being a ridiculous coward. Cale did not want to remain standing for too long, he was getting tired from all the things that happened in the span of one day. He looked at Deruth directly in the eye before speaking tiredly. "I will be going back to my room as it seems that there is nothing more that needs my attention, Father. Enjoy the rest of the day." He said before bowing.

Cale looked at the boy who had been quiet beside him. "Congratulations, once again, Count and Countess. I will escort Young Master Cale back to his room, first." Alberu said and bowed. Hearing what the Prince said, Violan wondered. Why would the first Prince need to escort Cale? Seeing as he was royalty, it should be the opposite. Due to her curiosity, she decided to ask Deruth later.

The two children then left, Cale had no plans of doing anything for the rest of the day. He wanted to slack, he had been too tired from thinking of the future as well as learning from his tutors. By the way, these tutors of his, were a bitch. They had the guts to challenge his authority as well as intelligence. He placed them where they belonged and they quit, what a bunch of cowardly assholes. He was not known as a genius for nothing, although he did not want the title.

Alberu and Cale have finally arrived at the redhead's sleeping quarters. They bid farewell to each other as the Noble went inside. The blonde still had things to do as a Prince so he went back to where the Nobles were at. As soon as Cale entered and locked the door, he plopped down his soft mattress. He rolled around to find the perfect sleeping position before relaxing. However, he still could not stop thinking. The world and most importantly, he also was doomed to end. He should prepare for the possibility of war.

'Hmmm, should I learn swordsmanship? It has been a while since I attended my instructor's classes.' Due to the high percentage of war happening, he should master the sword. After all, this body is fit to be a swordsman, with enough practice he can be a swordmaster as well. Because of his life as Kim Rok Soo, it is alright to say that he has experience in battle. He would prefer not to fight in the front lines though and just be a strategist giving some opinions.

Even if he did not want to work, he had to. For the sake of his slacker life, he will assist the main characters in saving the world. Although he would stay in the background and just give some information. 'Another work to do, how bothersome.' He also remembered to save up some money for his awaited slacker life after the war. However, it would not be hard as the Henituse Family is wealthy. Just in case, though, Cale knew a place where he could loot- I mean, borrow some money.

Cale frowned as he thought of something, the dragon. There was a dragon in a Viscount's Territory. Which happened to be right next to the Henituse's. The Tolz family, their eldest son, Neo was a lackey of Venion Stan. He was involved in the tutoring of the black dragon which resides in a cave in their territory.

At the age of 4, the dragon taps into his life force to break the chains that were restricting his mana. He escaped and went berserk. He destroyed the mountain where he was imprisoned. Due to this, the villagers felt threatened. And Choi Han who happened to stay at the territory while on his journey to the Roan Academy. He felt pity for the dragon and eventually killed him, giving the black dragon the freedom he dreamt of. This occurrence was told to Rosalyn by Choi Han. Although he did not know who dared to hurt the dragon, the author revealed it completely.

There are still 8 years before the event happens. Cale would make sure to stop it, and if he could, he would do it sooner. Although it might seem impossible as it is a short time to get stronger. He will think about it another time, for now, he will sleep. Almost immediately, after emptying his mind, Cale went into Dreamland.

.

.

.

.

.

————————————————————
Yes, I changed the time Raon will hatch so that he's four years old at the time that Cale turns 16 and has to go to the Roan Academy. Btw I changed Basen's age as well in chapter 4, I made him 7 years old. Cale is only a few months older than him but he still treats Basen as a child. Sorry for the short chapter but as I said, I will update daily but you will receive shorter chapters.