⭐ 9 ⭐

Kook pov

I have reached my home ad Twilight had a urgent work he was looking furious and angry ...like if he would destroy everything...

Kook went to his bed room and got dressed into his nights and slept ...

In taes side

He was shooting the culprit s tearing their meat ....

Tae looking so dangerous at this moment he was so serious and in one side he was distributed cuz he had to stop his sex night in middle....

Tae was wanted to finish the works soon and reach hotel so that he could continue that ...

And after finishing every fucking human he reached the hotel he didn't find kook so he tracked his adress and reached his house ....

He rang the bell multiple times but there was no response....

He then opened the door himself by breaking the knob . .

He entre in and saw kook sleeping like a baby on bed with all that sexy body and cute pouty face ...

Tae smirked ...and he hover on kook and wispered

Tae : you survived ......but not anymore ....you need punishment...

Kook Moved a bit and adjusted himself he had no idea that tae in is on him

Tae : come on wake up darling ....daddy s waiting for ya ....

Kook mumbled and nuzzled more in the pillow...

And then he felt something warm on him and he happened to him the dangerous mafia king on him .....

Kook was about to shout but tae cover his mouth

Tae : shh....no sounds ...

Kook : mmm....

Tae : you bad baby ...i will punish you ...you survived earlier...

Kook : no...pls...

Tae : if I fix it it has to happen so punishment is .... remove all your clothes ...and masturbate in front of me moaning my name ....

Kook : ta...dady..it's..um.. EMBARASSING

Tae : DO IT !!!

Tae got up from koo and sat on the chair while his legs apart ....showing his tent in pants ...

Kook was shy he looked down and started to remove his clothes ...

Tae : FAST!!!!!

Kook removed all of his clothes and sat their covering his body ...

Tae : I FUCKING HATE THAT DELAY ...TOUCH IT COME ON !!!!!

Kook forward his hand towrlards his pussy and he parted them and have tae a nice view as he smirked ....

Tae : rub it !!

Kook started to run his clit and pinching it hard to give tae his squrit....

Kook move his two fingers up and down while rubbing the clit hard moaning taes name while tae was enjoying the scene....

Kook finally came with a hard loud moan ....

Tae : good slut ....now crawl to daddy...

Kook did as said

Tae : place those finger near me ...

Kook did so ...

Tae licked them and sucked those fingers filled with cum and lil bit of ur***..

Tae moaned at the taste and pulled kook on to him and sucked his boobs hard ...

Tae : these pink pearl s are so beautiful i want them all day serve them ....daily !!!

Kook : ahhh....da...dady...

Tae : what you want ... you can ask anything...as your reward ...

Kook : ahhh....i...want to....go... shopping..with..ahhhmmgg..with you...

Tae : hmmm....so tasty...I wish they produce milk too...ahh damn ...

Kook : ahhh...nmmgngghh daddy...

Tae s pee as stoop tall up poking kooks anus ...taes pre cum was creating disturbance...and friction in between them ...

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕