Chapter 3 : Event at the Mansion (Part 2 )

Welcome to Part 2 of Chapter 3. Due to its extensive content, I found it necessary to divide it into two sections. I sincerely hope you find this chapter enjoyable. As always, your suggestions are highly valued. Please feel free to share them in the comment section.

Thank you for joining me on this journey. Enjoy the read.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

chapter 3 part 2

A sound of bird chirps was heard as the light from the sun was seen rising, indicating the time of the day the light from the sun passed through the garden, beaming at the familiar young boy still sleeping peacefully at his bed until he opened his eyelids, what met his eyes was a dim white glow that was seemingly artificial.

[Subaru: huh? its morning already; well i did sleep a little late last night cant blame it thought the knowledge its valuable and beneficial for me

He sees the ceiling was the same but the crystals on it somehow managed to emit a faint glow that illuminates the interior of the room.

Subaru had a reputation of being good at waking up, so once he woke up, he would immediately become wide awake.

[subaru : ugh the pillow it's so soft and cold,i'm loving this feeling ] as he rolled over the bed the softness of the bed couldn't have been possible on the futon he was used to sleeping on.

[subaru : And it smells super nice, too. Ha-ha-ha...it smells like the sun! Well...it's really the smell of lice that were burnt to death in the sun, isn't it...?]

That was one of the things he didn't want to know in his life.

I'm going to enjoy the stench of death to the fullest!, he thought, and then he opened his eyes. He then raised himself up halfway and looked around the room, which was instantly recognizable as a room for the upper class.

The bed was roomy enough for about five people, and the room around the bed was at least 350 square feet in size. Using a 350 square foot room as a bedroom would be a complete waste of space. However... "[subaru : Given the size of the mansion...that's probably not the case, huh.]"

Fully awake, Subaru got off the bed and slightly turned himself around to check his current condition.

first he checked by lifting hi arm and swing it slowly while casting the six elemental magic that he's mastered as well as a few authority and other power he then check his body the various joints in his arms and legs, and then his cardiovascular and endurance strength by lifting his legs and doing squats

[natsuki : well isn't this a good morning ]

Cooking, laundry, sewing, and other household chores were all things Subaru Natsuki would rather avoid, but he at least he can do it and had potential in them it's just him just wanting to avoid it on this relaxing day Subaru was pretty tough due to all the exercises he'd done at home, and he was able to eat a lot of food as a result. ''[ subaru : I wonder if a rich official or minister would take me as a bride

I'm definitely not going to do that...Anyway...]

The room was as simple as he initially thought. —In addition to the bed, there was a houseplant by the window, some furniture, and paintings on the walls.

Subaru was cognizant of the existence of time crystals, the indigenous chronometers of this world. However, his search for one in the room proved fruitless. In its absence, Subaru's hand instinctively gravitated towards his chin, relying on his clandestine technique of estimating time based on the growth of his stubble. His internal timepiece suggested that roughly four to five hours had elapsed since his last check at the stroke of midnight, marking the commencement of Earth time.