premiere

{real life}

xscape's spot on the interviewer side of the red carpet was next to a few tiktok interviewers. guests came and went, courtney interviewed multiple celebrities before the cast of outer banks entered the carpet. when they did, courtney was talking to a singer named emmalyn greco she had met on a few other occasions. all the fans on the opposite side of the carpet bursted into cheers and whistles. "thanks for talking to me, court," emmalyn said before moving on down the carpet.

the first of the cast members that came up to courtney was madison bailey. "hello," she said.

"hi madison," courtney greeted. "my name's courtney auclair."

"oh i know who you are," madison said. "my publisost wanted me to go to the daily mail interview but i wanted you."

"well i am flattered," courtney said to her. "can you tell me anything about the new season?"

"all i can say is that a certain fan group is going to love it," madison said winking into the canera. "also that it's my favorite season yet."

"i can only imagine what group you are talking about," courtney said to her. "i-"

"hold that thought," madison said before leaving. she reappeared moments later, dragging drew starkey along with her. "he needs an interview." courtney looked up at drew who had nothing to day but a small smile.

"well," courtney said, continuing the interview. "we all saw the leaked pics of set. so can you guys give us any information on kiara and rafe's relationship?"

"you know we cant reveal too much," madison said.

"its not like anyone expects it to be," drew finished. after a few more questions, madison was hustled along by her publicist while drew stayed behind to talk more to courtney.

"we have time for one last question. are you excited for people to finally see this very anticipated season?" courtney asked.

"of course i am. the plot and the people in this season are probably my favorite yet. i had an amazing time shooting it and hope there can be another," drew answered.

the interview time was up and all the celebrities on the carpet were ushered into the viewing room.

halfway through the premiere, someone tapped courtney on the shoulder. the lady sitting behind her in the theater handed courtney a piece of paper.

the only thing that was on it was an adress, "youre invited to the after party" and "obx cast".

{instagram}

{drewstarkey followed courtneyester}

***