Allies & Foes; New Accomplices (And Beasts)

*Riko's POV*

Entry 10

*Groans* Ugh, how long will is this journey be? First, I didn't got a chance to the party, now I'm stuck waiting for my servant to arrive at his destination, just where IS the destination!? Does he even know where he's going!?

I swear, he's goofy most of the times. This is why he needs more dicipline from me.

Does he even know the destination?

*James POV*

Entry 11

Holy shit! I never thought I would already met up with one beast!

Just as I was arrived at Knapford station, I halted immediately as theres something at the platform next to me.

When I got a close look at it I was in deep fear of what I was seeing, it looked to be my friend Donald but something's very different about him.

He has blue pupils on his right eye while icicles and his left eye.

What's worse is his creepy smile, then he turmed to me and asked me to join him.

Tendrils came out from his mouth which is why I immediately ran away.

But for some reason the points behind me had switched.

So I was switched directly into the sheds, where the turntable was aligned to the 5th berth and the track I was on.

I haulted inside the sheds, only to hear Donald's roar, and his brakes, it sounded like he was reversing.

John immediately got out and closed the doors and locked it tight.

Someone left the lock keys in here, well for us it's convenient.

As soon as the doors were locked, we heard a voice. I looked to my right to find an unknown engine just a berth away from me, with the number 13 on his sides.

He asked what was going on until Donald then bashed into the doors, but it won't budge, but Donald kept bashing and bashing to get the door opened.

The lock started to break, just as he was about to do an extreme bashing, we heard a horn. It sounded like a big diesel, but it sounded it like it was screaming?

Donald went after the diesel instead. The horn does sound familiar, but I don't think it's Diesel's or the twin diesels, not even Diesel 10.

Everyone was frightened by the events, I turned to my right and asked who this engine was and when did he arrive.

He said his name is Max, he's supposed to be the new temporary engine since one of our shunters have broken down from freezing gears

He arrived just 2 days ago and has been waiting here eversince as he was told to wait here.

So for now, we might aswell wait here cause it looks like another storm is going to hit. Best to be safe here.

*John's POV*

Entry 12

After that scary goose chase we went through, and staying all day during the snowstorm, it has already stopped.

Just we thought about leaving we heard a whistle from up ahead, and the sound of brakes, it sounded like an engine was slipping through the icy tracks. The engine bashed opened the door.

This engine is named Stanley, he said he was running away from a snow beast

With our new allies, we could get through this nightmare, but one problem is, the truntable is frozen, so, we need something to heat up somehow.