Chapter 1

Flashback Start

"Hmm where am I, I remember dying by that missile" A figure made of white light said to himself.

"Thats right you died and now your in limbo" A voice from behind him spoke up with him quickly turning around and seeing a white figure with a black outline just sitting there.

"Hello There" The figure said.

"Uhh hello" The white figure response back.

"I'm sure you have questions but first let my start by introducing my self I'm ROB and you are in limbo the realm between life and death" ROB said to him.

"Ok first do you remember everything about your self and your life" ROB ask him.

"Yeah I remember everything" The figure said with him remembering everything because of him having photographic memory

"Good thats good" ROB said happily

"Ok you can ask your question" ROB said to him.

"Is this really limbo and if so why am I here" The figure ask him.

"Yes this limbo and ask for why its because when I was choosing a soul to reincarnate I chose you because of what you manage to do in life being an anime fan, having a former high military position during war time, and being a doctor as will as possessing alot of martial skills that you masters, weapons masters and having a high politician skill that could make you one of the world best politician in existence with you having knowledge of both the light and dark side of the world that is if you ever decide to actual use that skill and you were just twenty eight when you die" ROB said to him listing his achievement in life.

"Yeah so what this about reincarnating me" The figure ask him not even bothering to ask how he know all that considering if this being in front of him really is the ROB In all the fanfiction he read then of course he would know all that.

"Right so gonna reincarnate you In what ever world this wheel land on" ROB said before he snap his finger a giant wheel appeared behind him with it looking like a wheel you normally see in game shows.

"Go on spin It" ROB said to him with the figure going to it and grabbing it tightly before spinning It hard with It spinning through multiple worlds he seen in stories he read or watch like Highschool DxD, Campione, Naruto, Bleach, Food Wars, Date a Live, Teen Wolf, Vampire Diaries, and countless others he know before the spinning he eventual slowed down and land on.

Highschool DxD+

At that the figure seem to vibrate slightly in excitement.

"Well Its Highschool DxD+ huh I'm kinda jealous" ROB admitted with him remembering all the cool powers and weapons but most of all the females character were what he was most jealous about.

"Hey what does the plus sign mean" The figure ask him with ROB blinking at that before he notice what he was talking about.

"Oh that it mean you can spin it again with the next world it land on well fuse with the first one" ROB explained to him causing him to be surprise at that.