CHAPTER- 1

:AUTHOR'S POV:

Amrita comes to wake ups Ruhanika in her home.

As she has a presentation to show in the meeting with Rai chands.

Amrita says "Baccha uth it's 7 o'clock, you have meeting at 9 remember?!."
Anvi enters in Ruhanika's room.
She has come to pick up Ruhanika for the meeting.

After lots of try..

Amrita says irritating to Anvi "Beta isko utha, Roz ka he ye iska."
Anvi replies "Don't Worry aunt
me uthati hu.
To which Amrita replies "haye ye hi
meri acchi bacchi hai."

Stretching her arms and moaning Ruhanika says "isko kai kaam nhi he kya?." opens her eyes and says "Subah Subah mere ghar aa jaati hai."

Amrita stretching her eyes towards ruhanika and says "beta, she is way better than you usne Subah 6:00 Baje guest ko attend kiya tha."

Anvi shows eyes to ruhanika and hums "hmmm."

Finally ruhanika gets up and while she was taking her bathrob and towel Amrita interrupts "Did you made the presentation."

To which Avni replies "haan aunty kaam ki toh hai ladki pakki hai."

"kal raat bhar main presentation hi banaa rahi thi, pta hai." Ruhanika interrupts.

Amrita says to Anvi "beta, isko ready Karva ke office Le Aana main office ke liye nikal rahi, I am getting late" And Amrita lefts.

Ruhanika after trying the 5th outfit asks Avni "Ani, so.. how do I look?" Turning towards Anvi from the mirror.

To which Anvi replies "So beautiful, so elegant just looking like a wow and chuckles.

Ruhanika