(𝐈) 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 - 𝐃𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

𓆩☀𓆪

𓆩☀𓆪

'WELL, WELL, WELL.' An all too familiar voice teased as it entered the four walls.

Katherine didn't dare to look up; her body paralyzed in her own fear of the woman, 'My dear sweet baby.' She called, waiting for the girl to lift her eyes, yet when she never did the woman grew agitated, 'Why won't you look up, douce marguerite?' The pet name hit Katherine like a ton of bricks, not having heard it in a while, 'Or perhaps you are still une petite merde?' Her voice had a venomous undertone now, attempting to lure in her prey.

Liam's eyes seemed to glower at the woman's frame, his eyes dark and swirling with promises of the agony he would inflict upon her once he was out of these fucking chains, the beast inside him tried to locate any energy he had and attempted to create a surge of power through his desperation to protect his own kin.

A feeling inflicted the darkest thoughts of his mind to circle around him, feeding his gift with the darkness it required, yet he knew he was too weak to carry out the full potential of it; the severe lack of blood made any vampire too weak to use their gift, yet with his desperation it didn't seem to matter, he sucked in every insecurity and negative emotion, thought and fear in the room like a vacuum as his fists clenched tightly, almost cracking his own skin.

Her hands soon replaced the henchman's, her delicate fingertips clenched around the brittle handle of the dagger, pressing it further into Katherine's neck, 'Well isn't this a case of deja-vu, hm?' She chuckled, yet the girl wasn't listening, her mind was stuck in the nightmares that were her memories of the childhood she had attempted to live, her body set completely into panic mode, slowly but surely shutting itself down.

His power was overwhelming his body now, having not wielded such a strong gift in a while took its toll on the body if it was used again without preparation. His eyes turned completely black, the usual white of the sclera was no longer visible, his eyes completely dark.

'You ran, didn't you? First chance you got... Didn't even bother to plan your poor mother a funeral? Such a stupid girl.' Delphine scolded, her voice only feeding to the sheer terror Katherine's body was experiencing.

Suddenly, all of the men besides one in the room collapsed to the floor, the odd one rose to his feet, dark smoke circled his hands as it returned from the cuffs that now lay discarded on the ground, 'Step away from the girl.' His voice was different now, deep, almost like a demon's, yet it seemed more mysterious and dark, scraping against the woman's ears as the girl still stood in the same place, blood continuously dripping down her neck.

She quickly turned to face the man, her eyes widening as she took in the figure in front of her, he was larger, his eyes duskier than death itself, dark veins adorned themselves atop his skin, decorating his icy marble, yet her eyes quickly turned normal once more, yet her body seemed to morph into something else, her body warping inhumanely as she shifted into what seemed to be a peculiar creature.