54

Chapter 54: Fireworks Harmonica

Because Director Qiu gave him a whole day off, Bai Yan and Jiang Zhan agreed that the time was in the afternoon, and they stopped by the laboratory in the morning.

Bai Yan has been paying attention to the Xinghai Group's trends these days, and Bai Yan hasn't been to the laboratory for a few days.

As soon as I entered the laboratory, I saw three assistants talking in low voices around the gas separator, with obvious excitement on their faces.

"What's wrong?"

An assistant turned around and was suddenly surprised: "Mr. Bai, are you here? We have isolated a strange protein!"

Bai Yan went over and looked at the data in the detection instrument, and his expression became bright. Suddenly he condensed.

He thought for a moment and asked a few assistants to step aside temporarily, unscrew the cylinders they had separated, and smell them briefly.

The assistant hurriedly said: "Mr. Bai, there are no experiments on the impact of this protein on the human body..."

"No need."

Bai Yan screwed on the cylinder, his face turned rosy, and there was a melting sound between his brows and eyes. Overjoyed, "This is what I'm looking for."

Several assistants were startled.

"Now that we have found this protein, we will start studying artificial synthesis in the next stage." Bai Yan converted his past pheromone synthesis data in his brain into the language of this world and sent it to the computer in the laboratory. "The data I'm ready, you just follow the simulation."

The assistants were confused: "Yes." "

These? Now separated? Let's do a matching experiment with Voe's perfume to see what substances in the perfume can be matched with Voe's perfume. The combination of these proteins produces a new source of substance." Bai Yan gave the order in one breath, "After that, we will also synthesize that substance for binding experiments." "

Yes."

Coming out of the laboratory, the joy on Bai Yan's face gradually grew. Dissipate and be replaced by worries.

Unexpectedly, the problem of pheromones that he was most concerned about when he came to this world would quietly find a breakthrough.

Since a certain component in Jiang Zhan's body is combined with voe perfume to become his bionic pheromone, the efficiency of finding one of them and matching with the other will be greatly increased. Maybe he can get it before the next estrus period. Synthesize bionic pheromones.

——At that time, Jiang Zhan will really be no longer needed.

Bai Yan sat on the bench outside the laboratory and looked up at the sky. The joy in his heart gradually dissipated, and he folded his arms and sighed.

...

In the afternoon, Bai Yan arrived at the Jiang family villa as scheduled, and was surprised as soon as he opened the door.

The ceiling of the living room was decorated with latte art and lanterns. The old housekeeper and the servants all put on festive clothes and walked back and forth carrying fruit plates, with happy smiles on their faces.

When the old housekeeper saw Bai Yan coming in, he greeted happily: "Mr. Bai is here?"

Bai Yan was a little speechless: "What's going on?"

"The group has overcome a crisis. Let's celebrate Mr. Jiang. Next." The old housekeeper said with a smile, "Mr. Jiang is working hard in the company. There is nothing we can do, so we will use this method to make Mr. Jiang happy."