CHAPTER 8.5 - REENCOUNTER

Chapter 8.5: Reencounter, A Near Future.

Despina, after a long slumber, wakes up, remembering that she was defeated by Mulan. She looks around and can only see a vast ground of crystal and gold. She stands up and then gazes at a nearby lake. Despina walks to the lake and looks into it. The water begins to rise, pulling her inside. She starts to feel like she's drowning, but there's no pain. Suddenly, she finds herself in a place full of happy people, bathed in light and peace. Then, she hears a voice calling her name.

— This voice... — She widens her eyes and looks back. The one she loved throughout her life. A tall man with white hair, skin, eyes, and an armor adorned with various red, yellow, and orange details, including on his face.

 A tall man with white hair, skin, eyes, and an armor adorned with various red, yellow, and orange details, including on his face

They embrace, and Boreas speaks.

— We can be together for eternity now, Despina. Here, peace is all that exists.

— But... My parents, my siblings, Ragnarok... I'm not there anymore to support them. — She said, both sad and very happy.

— Ragnarok is over, Despina, we can rest now. — He replied.

— Over? But I just fought, and my round was the second. — Despina said, confused.

— Your round happened months ago; the real Ragnarok is already over. — Boreas explained.

— So time passed while I was asleep... Who won? — She asked anxiously.

Boreas told her who won Ragnarok, and she expressed her reaction.

END OF CHAPTER.