The Bunker

Poppy only frowned as they waited impatiently.

It's been a while since they last saw Branch, maybe around half an hour? She didn't know, she didn't bother checking, all she'd been doing was waiting around nervously as Creek attempted to get her to calm down.

As much as she loves yoga lessons, she didn't want to be doing it after she got Branch angry. 

Branch never got that mad at her. He did get mad, but never that mad. Sure, he'd destroy her invitations sometimes, but he never broke other things in his anger. 

It made her feel as if she didn't know him at all.

As she paced, Floyd walked up to her, making Creek give a short smile but as soon as the purple troll walked away, the pink-haired brother gave a fake smile, sticking his tongue out and blowing a quiet raspberry as soon as the purple troll turned, before putting a hand on Poppy's shoulder.

"Listen, Creek, I know it's important-" Poppy started, sounding agitated before Floyd gave a small chuckle, making her turn her head quickly.

"I didn't think that I was purple," Floyd said, making Poppy give out a quick apology, turning around fully to look at the other with a small smile (which looked more like a grimace anyway,) before she looked at him curiously.

"Did you need something?" She asked, tilting her head slightly as the brothers watched.

"Nah, but do you? Looks like you're about to drill a hole into the ground." The blue troll said with a small smile, making Poppy let out a sheepish laugh.

"Yeah, totally! Just- just a little nervous ya know? Branch seems really..." She trailed off, looking at the ground sadly before Floyd touched her shoulder again.

"I know. You know what I think you should do?" He said, calming her a little as she looked up at him, eyes slightly wide as she unknowingly pushed her head forward, making him smile gently.

"I think you should apologize. It doesn't have to be big. Or special. Just apologize from the heart." He said, patting her shoulder gently as he smiled, watching as the princess gave an uncertain look.

"Are you sure that that's gonna be enough? I mean, Branch was pretty angry- don't you think he'd want something big for an apology?" Poppy asked, looking like a guilty child as she glanced around, fiddling with her fingers nervously as she avoided the olders' gaze.

"If Branch is anything I remember, he'll just want an honest apology." The blue troll said, bringing his hand to his side as he gave her another gentle smile, before patting her on the head, turning to walk to his brothers as they waited anxiously for Branch to return.

Soon enough, the screen started loading again, words slowly appearing as they waited.

"Branch will be placed back soon. He will be sleeping. Do not wake him." It read plainly, showing a quick picture of Branch sleeping in the corner of a room, random destroyed items surrounding him as if to make a shield to protect him, rock trolls slightly nodding, slightly impressed that a Pop Troll was able to make that much damage.

Branch was placed on a large bean bag, which looked like an animal bed with a blanket, and madly comfortable, almost snoring quietly as his brothers ran over, gently moving the blanket and checking him for injuries before sighing quietly in relief, bundling him up again as they noticed that the youngest was slightly shivering, Floyd placing a comforting hand on him as he slowly stopped shivering.

Poppy watched on in concern, fiddling with her fingers as she took small quiet steps towards the brothers, before Creek placed his hand on her shoulder, making her turn to look at him as he shook his head slightly, making her pause with a frown, turning to look back at the brothers, not noticing the screen loading up again, about to play as the room slowly lit up, bringing everyone's attention from the brothers to the screen.