(𝐈) 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 - 𝐋𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𓆩☀𓆪

𓆩☀𓆪

IT SEEMED TO LAST AN ETERNITY.

The pain passed throughout her body at constant rates, it's burning agony boiling her blood inside of her as it worked it's way throughout her body.

Until it all stopped.

The pain had stopped.

A ringing had been all she was able to hear whilst the pain carried itself out, her screams muted in her own mind until her voice just seemed to still. Yet now the ringing was replaced with strings of words fading in and out, yet she recognised the speakers.

They were here.

She still was not able to see... Darkness still coated her vision, strange shapes painted themselves into the shadows. Yet her body was still quite numb, although she did feel herself being lifted into somebody's arms, their secure hold on her body comforted her slightly, their tight, yet gentle grip allowed her to know they weren't planning on letting go anytime shortly.

It all faded... In and out...

In and out.

In and out.

In and out.

In... And... Out...

𓆩☀𓆪

IT WAS THE MOST IMTIMIDATING MOMENT OF HIS LONG, ETERNAL LIFE. He could not stop shaking as he sucked the venom-laced blood out of her, careful not to drain her body of the vital resource that was free from the substance.

She never reacted, her eyelids covered her eyes, shielding them from the memories that she now held, 'Caius!' He heard a voice call from the distance, yet he didn't respond, he knew that he had no time to waste.

It would seem that they knew the situation was dire, Marcus, Aro and Liam all entered the vicinity in a rush, each of their reactions different as the scene was shown towards them.

Marcus was paralyzed, the situation wasn't as surprising as he smelt the venom shortly into his search, yet he never realised that it was this bad. Oh how his heart ached for the constant pain and punishment that his mate kept acquiring, simply because she was bonded with the Volturi Kings.

Aro had never moved so quickly, his body hastily appeared by the side of the human girl, pressing his skin against hers, only to be faced with the same blinding light that shielded her from the gift he had. Huffing in frustration he knelt helplessly as he prayed that his brother was able to extract the toxin from her blood.

Liam's throat seemed to close in on itself, the darkness arose inside of him as he watched his only family laying exposed in the rotting straw. His restraints on the monster inside of him attempted to hold on, yet he knew they would not hold as he darted outside of the building, attempting to take his mind off of the horrific scenario.