𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ⚘

"Train to Busan." Cheong-san said as those who were in our class talked about what was happening.

"They're zombies aren't they?" I added as everyone only though the boy was losing his mind.

"You guys watch to much TV." Dae-su denied as I stood up and walked over to the window.

"It's true, just look at how they're acting." I said back while motioning for anyone to come over.

Cheong-san grabbed Dae-su's hand as he dragged him over towards the window while Wu-jin followed behind. A hand suddenly slammed on the window in front of us as we all jumped back and held onto each other.

"What the fuck is that?" Wu-jin yelled in shock.

"Bare-su it's Bare-su!"

"Help him up!"

"Quick, quick, quick!"

The boys quickly pulled Su-hyeok inside as said boy yelled out for Nam-ra as she was still outside.

"It's that isn't it?" Su-hyeok began saying as he collapsed onto the floor. "Zombies."

We all only stared at him.
-
All of us had begun looking around the class for a phone. I went to my backpack as soon as someone mentioned the idea and placed my phone into my skirt pocket. I was going to mention it to the others before I-sak found another phone. I'd mention mine later if we needed it again.

Everyone gathered around I-sak with the phone. They found out it was Yeong-ju's, her phone had a passcode though. We tried guessing it but that didn't work.

"She's over there, let me see it!" Cheong-san then said as the now zombie-fied girl was at the door.

Cheong-san went over and tried getting her face ID by placing the phone right in front of her face. Was he serious right now?

"Get closer." Su-hyeok said after a while of it not working. Dumb and dumber.

Tired of their lack of intelligence, I went over to Cheong-san and grabbed the phone from his hands. Our fingers slightly touching for a bit.

"You don't have to unlock a phone to make an emergency call." I told him as I began dialing the number '112.'

I handed the phone back to Cheong-san as he slightly smiled and nodded towards me.

"Hello? This is Hyosan Highschool. A lot of zombies showed up and started eating people!" Cheong-san spoke into the phone.

"Don't say zombies." I whispered. I could already tell the police officers wouldn't believe him.

Cheong-san really couldn't make himself sound more believable. The officer only gave the boy a warning as he ended the call saying he'd 'be there soon.'

A girl suddenly screamed in the hallways. The zombies heard her and where they were once standing in front of our class, they now ran off to chase the girl. They were definitely attracted to sound.