{ CHAPTER 2 : Rich. Beautiful. Perfect.}

Recap :  They both were slammed on the metal wall Taehyung on top of Jungkook.

Continue:
Within a spank of seconds he gets a hold of himself. And mumbled a sorry .

"It's okay - Taehyung-sshi- I understand-..you are so fragile that even a mere jerk will make you fall in anyone's arm " ravenhead Chuckled .

" Can you just shut up ! " Taehyung pressed the bell icon 🔔 .
" Excuse me.. the lift is stuck we are trapped in here . Help !. " Brunette said in the microphone sensor.

" joesonghaeyo seonsaengnim, for the inconvenience our mechanics are already on their way to see the cause ... Just wait for some time . " The person on the other side said.

Taehyung stood at the back , his back touching the metal walls. He took deep breaths.

But ravenhead's next question disturb his calm silence.

" So Taehyung-sshi why are you here ? Don't get offended but you doesn't seem like a guy working in company ... Your more like -"Can't you see that I'm not comfortable for a conversation with you? Seriously man is your head that thick ? " Taehyung said folding his arms.

" I'm not gonna take advantage of you in an elevator.. like you're hot but - I'm a reputed man. " Jungkook smirked.

" Are you single Mr. ?" Jungkook asked again.

" Can you please stop.. you are so annoying..! " Taehyung hissed .

"ohk chill ~why you're so worked up ." Jungkook said .

After a minute they heard the **thud** sound again. The elevator started working.

"Thank gosh " brunette mumbled to himself.
To which Jungkook tskhed .

They arrived on the 18th floor. The Brunette was so fast to get off the elevator first and walked towards the CEO office.
On which Jungkook Chuckled 'cute' .

Ravenhead too stepped out , straightened the crease of his shirt and walked behind the brunette.

_______

CEO ROOM :

"Appa? "
"Yes Tae my son .. come sit here with us..." Kim Taejoon said motioning his son to come forward towards the table.

"This is Jeon Jehwan CEO of 'Jeon. Textile" Brunette's father motioned his hands towards senior Jeon.

"annyeonghaseyo Mr. Jeon ... I'm Kim Taehyung.." Taehyung bowed in respect , soon a presence of a certain man caught his eyes.

He faced him "seriously are you following me now ?" Taehyung said ignoring the old men sitting on the couch.

"Mr. Kim .. I'm not following you ..-unless you want me too~ " ravenhead raised his eyebrows irritating Taehyung more .

Ravenhead walked towards them and picked up his phone . " Dad I'll be late today I'll have to deal with something urgently. " Jungkook told his father , emphasizing the 'dad' word.

Taehyung's face frowned when he heard his sentence.

"Son - that's good you're here .. meet our guest Mr. Kim Taejoon and his Son Kim Taehyung." Senior Jeon said.

'this weird pervert is his son' Taehyung thought.. and looked at them .

"Actually the main reason he's here is because.. I was discussing something with him .. and he called his son too .. and it's great that you're here too. " Jehwan spoke, with a smile on his wrinkled face.

" Meet him your soon to be fiance ~" senior Jeon said.

'Shock 'was the first thing that the brunette experienced. He already knew that his dad was searching for candidates for his marriage but this Annoying person is going to be his fiance like the heck-.

And 'giddy' was the first thing Jungkook felt . He met the brunette today, he liked him , and now his dad fixed his engagement with him . 'I love you dad' Jeon mumbled, smirking.

"But we- Jungkook cut Taehyung off mid sentence ." What a coincidence dad - we just met before ...and I would love to know Tae more .. if you're free tonight we can go somewhere to talk ? " Jungkook said making their dads surprised.

" Sure son. Tae~ go with him right now because later we have to go to the airport to receive Namjoon." Taehyung's father said.

"Right now will be fine too .. if Taehyung-sshi doesn't mind... " Jungkook smiled sweetly.

Now all the eyes were looking at Taehyung. 'the sooner rejection the better rejection' Taehyung thought.

He nodded." Good then we were going bye~ dad's " Ravenhead walked out of the room ,  Taehyung trailing behind .
_________

Place : { Love & Latte cafe }

Brunette walked towards the empty table , with a huff

Brunette walked towards the empty table , with a huff .
Jungkook was following him behind, his eyes were checking out brunette the moment he walked out from the car.

"For God sake - stop staring at my
A$$ ! You jerk ! " Taehyung pissed.

" But those are huge- what wait - I-I wasn't staring at your sexy curvy a$$" Ravenhead said .

" Hmm right! Your eyes were stuck there right? " Taehyung scoffed with a fake smile.

"Look ik my earlier behaviour was quite irritating but believe me I'm not that bad Tae." Jungkook said .

"We just met today so stop calling me Tae! .. and yes your behaviour was so annoying and then in front of your dad a complete 180° change ... Wow ! " Taehyung said taking a sip from his juice .

" Gosh- you don't even know me yet still you're judging me - at least spend a week with me then you decide. " Ravenhead said , his eyes wanting a chance to prove.

" A week ? Fine and if we didn't get along .. don't trail behind me. "Taehyung said being serious.
Jungkook nodded.

" I've to go now - but we didn't even spend 30 mins . " Jungkook said ,a slight pout could be easily visible.

" I'm sorry but I have to go " Taehyung said and started walking towards the exit.

"Rich. Beautiful. Perfect. This boy has everything I was in need of. Me getting interested in someone isn't something easy  ." Jeon Jungkook thought. A playful smile adorned his lips.

"And that A$$ is so fu- ohk let's not talk about that yet". Ravenhead smirked.
____
" He will also react the same after hearing my faults " Taehyung mumbled sitting in the cab .

_______________
TBC
.
.
.

Do you like it ? Is it boring? Trust me hang on there it's just the start (⁠◠⁠‿⁠◕⁠)
Like , vote , comment<3

maknae_ffics_