11

"I'd probably choose both of you"

They both looked surprised and confused. Sasuke though had one of his eyebrows raised clearly judging you.

You gulped when you noticed and tried to turn around what you had previously said.

"Well ofcourse I'm saying this to not hurt your feelings , which now I realize never had anything to do with Me to begin with so might as well-"

You clapped your hands together and declared.

"I choose to be left single" you nodded your head.

Both of their hearts sunk a little but Sasuke was not going to forget your earlier statement,  he took a note of everything.

"What whyy y/n?? Why won't you choose me, your sunshine ??" Naruto complained with a puppy face looking at you with doe eyes.

"Because she'd rather stay single then come between two friends" answered Sasuke while his eyes never left you.

"Isn't that right yn?" He confirmed in a voice that didn't need confirmation.

You didn't expect him to read you so quickly which is why you were now a little tense and decided to be more careful around Sasuke when you say things.

"Exactly" you answered

"Ah , why not ??" Naruto complained childishly which earned him a smack on the head from Sasuke.

"Ouch" Naruto whined with his hand on the back of his head as he glared at Sasuke earning a knowing look from him.

Naruto understood that expression and stopped complaining.

You were confused looking at both of them right then

What the hell is going between these two ? You wondered.

"Y/n , we need your help to impress the one we love" Sasuke now said looking at you.

Naruto was jealous that Sasuke was here breathing the same air as you yet he thought he should trust his friend on whatever plan he has in his mind so he agreed with him.

"Yes , we do , y/n" he leaned forward to take both your hands in his and looking at you adorably.

Sasuke looked stoic yet a fire was raging on the inside.
He was thinking of a reason to later kick Naruto off the bed.

You looked at them said , "Ofcourse I'll help you guys , why wouldn't I?" You smiled reassuringly.

"And I'll also be here for the one who doesn't get chosen .." you added sadly

Naruto suddenly straightened up
Knowing Sakura would never choose him over Sasuke.

He grinned all the while Sasuke was staring at him knowing exactly what was going inside his head .

"You promise ??" Naruto couldn't contain his happiness as he glanced at Sasuke for a moment.

"Tch" Sasuke was annoyed .

"Mm hm" you just nodded in confusion thinking why is Naruto so happy , is he teasing you ? Are you overstepping your bounds ?

"So what should we do ?" Asked Sasuke sensing your confusion , he didn't wanna let you think too much to figure out what was going on , no matter how goofy you can act he knows you're more than smart enough to figure this out if you tried.

You started thinking while the two waited for your response impatiently.

"Be her best friend,  support her in everything she wants in life ... but don't just support her even when she's wrong ! A good partner will always tell the other if they're on the wrong path ! ....mmm and you should know all her favorite things , everything!! from her favorite color to her favorite travel destination or her favorite movie.... anddd.... mmmm... oh yeah be a gentleman always not just for show" you warned them with your index finger up.

"But truly , from here " you now pointed that finger at your own heart.

"And lastly , respect her and take care of her  , be her the one who gives her comfort , her home " you finished yet you felt you had a lot more to say.

They were looking at you intently and suddenly you felt maybe you said too much or maybe something wrong.

Naruto suddenly sat up straight in a swift moment in excitement
"I already know most of your- " Sasuke smacked him harshly.

"Uh I mean her favorite things" he looked happy

"I'm a step ahead of you  , hahahaha" he teased Sasuke.

You sighed softly

"I'll smack you again , shut up" he snapped back.

You chuckled yet finally you felt a feeling you had been trying to push further away.

You were sad , you didn't want them to like Sakura , you wanted them to like you but you always knew that would never happen.
Sasuke will marry Sakura and Naruto will always love her , it's fate
You sighed in defeat looking at your lap as the boys were fighting still.

And boy were you wrong