♡ I Can Wait ♡

Y/N POV
__________

"Rengoku! Didn't you say you would had been home 10 minutes ago?"

I was promised by Rengoku that he would had been home by then, but here I am, calling him while he's still out there.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, I was getting something for a friend and completely lost time. I promise when I get home, I'll bury you in kisses." Rengoku responded back softly, making my heart beat faster from his soft words.

"Alright then, you better keep that promise." I replied back before ending the call.

~

After what felt like hours, I heard Rengoku's footsteps in the living room when he entered the house.

I got out of bed and put the book I was reading aside before walking to the living room.

The second I walked into the living room, I froze. I saw a bouquet of my favorite flowers that he was holding. He had the cutest smile I had seen in him since yesterday. I just know my face was red when his eyes darted at my cheeks.

"The reason why I was late home was because I was getting you these! I hope you like them." He stuck his arms out while still holding the bouquet, his face red with a smile plastered on his lips.

I couldn't comprehend words at that point.

I never thought anyone would give me a bouquet.

But here we are.

"You don't need to say anything, I'll make sure you say just enough."

What did he mean by that? I wasn't sure until he walked towards me and wrapped his arms around me. He placed the bouquet on a table before doing anything further.

I was able to take in the smell of his cologne when he buried my face gently against his shoulder. I made sure to take in every scent before I pulled away. I looked up into his eyes before kissing him. His lips, they were so soft against mine. I felt as if I could never pull away, and if I did, it would kill me. His arms wrapped around me and pulled me even closer, my breasts gently being squeezed between us. I could feel the heat emitting from him as the kiss deepened even more, my breasts suffocating between us. I moaned in response from the kiss, feeling his hands wander around my back and stopping at the hem of my shirt.

"Do you want me to continue?" I was caught off guard when he stopped kissing me, not feeling his hands wander over my back anymore.

I looked up at him, small pants escaping me as I tried to control my breathing before responding to him. I wanted this to continue so bad, but I promised to myself to wait until we're officially husband and wife.

"I think we can stop here." I felt my body ache for his touch once he pulled away. I needed his hands on me. I need to feel his skin against mine. I needed him to be inside me. But not now.

"If you ever want to continue this, tell me, I can always continue whenever, wherever." I could hear Rengoku's small pants, his heart beating fast and his face flushed.

I can wait until we're married.

I hope.

Bye bye! >_<

Bye bye! >_<