004

"If you can't handle a heart like mineDon't waste your time with me"

Don't waste your time with me"

"Look at these 2." Velvet said in her usual mean tone. She was wearing a pink dress that had a short skirt that reached her knees. As usual, her long wavy green hair covered part of her face.

"You should be grateful, you aren't dead, and you can talk! The same thing can't be said for most people we've done this to."

Y/n  just stared at her, not sure what to say. "Wh... Why are we in here? What are... What did you do to us?"  Y/n wasn't really sure what to do or say, her voice had so many emotions running through it.

Floyd just stared at them silently "What did you do velvet?! Do you really think kidnapping her people will make you popular?! " He shouted angrily. "She didn't even do anything to you" he was so pissed he wanted to break free.

He didn't really care if they do Shit to him , They can kill him all they want. But when it comes to People that he cares about , he does not play at all but since he's stuck in this diamond there's nothing he can't do.

"She's not even in a band.." he just looked at her until he realized something, He remembered when she told him that she used to do some music"And you are just using her to get more talent.. aren't you?"

"Well yes. We are using her. We have to. It is our destiny as stars. We have to be the best. And she were just so... easy to kidnap, she were just there.." Velvet said as she plays with her hair, She then walked close to Floyd, staring at him with her cold eyes. "And I swear I would get brozone"

Y/n was shaking right now, she didn't want to be anywhere near these terrible people. "You're terrible, both of you."

Y/n said, a tear rolling down her cheek. She was trying to maintain her composure. She wanted to stay mad at these people, but something about the fear on Floyd's face was making her emotional.

"Y/n, please don't cry, you have to be strong." floyd said, Trying to calm her down."We just have to wait for someone to rescue us or something.. please stay calm" he said

"Floyd..." Y/n said quietly, as she wiped her tears from her face. She was trying to stay composed, but she couldn't be strong. "How can anyone ever find us, we're in a diamond.. that no one can get into."

Y/n just shook her head, she was so scared. They had been in there for way to long, she thought that this would be what the end of her life would be like. Getting killed by a pair of teens.

"I don't know Y/n. I can tell you one things, Someone will help us" he said. "Look I know you are scared but we just have to stay optimistic"

"Floyd...." Y/n said a bit louder than before. She looked down at Floyd in a calm manor. She just wiped her tears from her face. "We're gonna get out of here." y/n said, determinedly.

"These assholes have nothing on us. They think that they can beat us? Hell no, we'll get out of here." Y/n said, with anger in her voice now. She was not gonna let these people win.

velvet rolls her eyes "Oh my god, listen to yourselves. You'll never escape this, and your life is in our hands. You'll do what we tell you, when we tell you or else the both of you will have a life of misery, you'll end up on the streets or worse."

"We have our ways of destroying you, that doesn't involve us. Just shut up and obey. All I want to hear is your voice so we could keep you alive and making money. Now you've got 2 options, either you listen to me or you try to escape and die in this tiny hell. Your choice" She said, as a warning for Floyd.

"Floyd.." Y/n said in a quiet voice. "You're talking to the wrong person. She wants to keep us here as long as possible, for as much money as possible. She'll keep you alive because she wants your voice, your nothing but a puppet to her."

"Shut up" velvet snapped. As she grabbed y/n diamond and decided to spray herself making Y/n groan taking her power. As velvets eye turned purple and started singing power energy around her"Stop telling us what to do!!. You're worthless to everyone. No one wants to hear you.  You are a weak girl and you are in a weak position." She looked straight into her eyes as her anger builds up.

"Hey! Look at what your doing to her!." Floyd said, his voice filled with anger.

Velvets rolled her eyes walking out of the room as she threw the bottle making y/n roll.

"Y/n!?" Floyd said as he panicked, He didn't get a response back as she'd was laying on the floor. his widen as he realized that she passed out due to exhaustion as he sighs sitting down.

HEY YALL IM BACK DW IM ALIVE 😭😭 HAPPY LATE NEW YEARS AND MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS LMAOOO NEW STORY UPDATE ! BTW IF YOU SEE THE NAME OF EMMA ! IVE BEEN DECIDING TO MAKE A ANOTHER STORY OF ROCK BRANCH X SHY ! READER OR SUM IDK !

931 words

🎉 You've finished reading ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ : 𝓯𝓵𝓸𝔂𝓭 𝔁 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻 🎉