JAN 5TH?!!!

PERSONAL UPDATES LETS GOOOOOOOOO

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TW VENT KINDA-- 

So basically, around a month-ish ago, i asked my now partner if they wanted to be my significant other, and they said yes. i was super happy bc i had just gotten through a break up and they were really nice and we had been best friends for a few months. honestly, after i had got with them, i did kinda start questioning if i REALLY liked them, or if i just thought of them as a friend, but i decided that i did like them. i felt bad for my ex bc she left me over her mental health (they had been struggling for a while now) so i respected their decision and broke up. ANYWHOOOO- my current partner is traveling rn and i hadn't talked to them in a while so i decided to check there tt. i got on, and saw a video that said "Gets a gf" (BTW i identify as male-not important but i   thought id add that) so I click on it bc i knew that the video was about me, and i watch it. basically at the end it says "Realizes that they have a crush on their ex." - i don't have a crush on my ex.. i've actually been questioning if i'm grayromantic bc ik im graysexual. i'm not sure if it was a spelling mistake either bc they were using their own pronouns?? so uhm, then i read the comments and it kinda hurt..- to sum it up they said that they think they have a crush on their old crush (sorry its kinda confuzzling xd) and the part that kinda upset me is that there where a few people in the comments saying: "oh i hope you left *her* because you deserve so much better." i'd also like to add on they have a pretty large following too. (1.k-ish)

i'm not re-reading that so it better be good-