Mortal Dance

⊱⇱⊶⊷⊶Mortal Dance⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰⌍

[ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀꜱ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟᴏɴɢ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ʙᴜʀʀɪᴇᴅ]

"You look so beautiful, it bleeds my heart."

"No hero has ever lived, to not betray, and it seems you joined their hearts long ago."

"I crave to touch your skin and look at your smile, but it must be in my crestfallen stars to watch you lose your shine."

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐩 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨.....

 Truth be told she was so malicious that she couldn't be even called the accomplice of a hero or the anti-hero who somehow had saved the world.

No, Annika Roop had decided she could never be that.

In this world, she cruelly knew she was nothing, but a Blackhorn borne out of vengeance, and in the dirty charade of life she was merely the thorn in a rose, the poison to the wine you might have tasted.

She did not like to hold dearly; she did not like to love anyone. The phrases of heroism were lost to her veins, and she bled like a vicious poppy.

She was everything scared mothers whispered to their restless children in a tale, a killer hidden in the flowers of woe. Annika Roop was almost what the gods came to fear.

When heroes looked around and saw her shadow in their victorious tapestry they feared her face, her heart, her soul, and her blood. Annika was not a God, but people bent their knees to her delight. They paid their debt when she stood in front of their crumpling heart with a bloodied knife and angry eyes, and she laughed murder when they crumpled. They called her heartless, and she silently supposed her business would eventually bring such words to their lips.