Kinemortophobia 2/2

"How many times have you apologised? Just for you to do it again."

______________˚ʚ♡ɞ˚_______________

The early morning dew covered the desert in a golden glow, a breathtaking sight that would've been enough for one to wake up with a smile on their face. But not Kaveh, he was waking up with a blush on his face and hiding under the blankets in sheer embarrassment.

He was too mortified to even look up from the blanket in shame. He knew what they did last night as he felt the warm tingling sensations all over his lips and body. His entire face burnt in fiery heat as he thought back to the moments that were so pleasurable but so embarrassing to think about now.

Al Haitham groaned in his sleep and pulled Kaveh by the waist, making their bodies squish together in bliss

"Go back to bed.."

Al Haitham whispered, before he fell asleep again

Kaveh squealed quietly as Al Haitham unknowingly pulled him so close in his sleep. He blushed even brighter as Al Haitham's hot breath wafted against his neck and ears.

The sudden intimacy was enough to send shivers throughout Kaveh's body once again, and he suddenly felt less embarrassed than before. In fact, he was almost tempted to wake up Al Haitham and tell him how much he liked being close to him.

Al Haitham snuggled his face near Kaveh's neck, inhaling his scent. His arm slowly moved upwards towards Kaveh's chest area and began massaging him. Kaveh lets out soft sounds of pleasure, which led Al Haitham to chuckle softly before asking

"Are you okay? Feeling sore?"

Kaveh purred softly as Al Haitham's arm massaging his chest with tender and careful strokes. The gentle touches felt amazing, making him feel comfortable and relaxed.

And the way Al Haitham laughed at his moaning response made him giggle too. Even after going through such an intense experience as they did last night, he couldn't help but feel shy around Al Haitham.

"Am I sore? Should I tell him I really am? But I don't want anyone to know just how much we did last night..."

"Kaveh..?"

Al Haitham said, feeling concerned about the sudden silence from Kaveh. He stopped his arm movements and leaned in to kiss the back of Kaveh's neck

Kaveh felt so content as Al Haitham's lips grazed his neck. His entire body shivered at the light touches which sent waves of sensation throughout.

"H-Huh?"

Kaveh was unable to stay silent for long as he felt Al Haitham's kisses again. He turned his head to the side to face Al Haitham, their lips just a few inches apart. He couldn't wait any longer...

Al Haitham got up from bed, his back resting against the headboard and ruffling his hair. He looked at Kaveh and smiled

"What do you want for breakfast?"

The moment was now lost... Al Haitham's sudden movement caught him by surprise and spoiled the moment in which he was in a state of bliss and anticipation. Just when he was about to ask for one thing in particular...

That's it, give in. Let Al Haitham take the control. He'll know what you really want. Let him make these decisions...

"Surprise me," Kaveh replied with a smile on his face.

As if the Archons heard them, a knock on the door startled both. Dehya recklessly opened the door to a bare Kaveh and Al Haitham only in shorts

"Yup! Never opening doors anymore! Anyways, I came by to say that Candace has already prepared breakfast for you two"