SEVEN: Sunset by the Waves.

"her laughter, is my favourite thing in the entire universe"

RECAP:

"They shot my mother Jaemin (JK )y/n said, before completely breaking down, looking left and right, Jungkook tried to control the urge but eventually gave in, pulling her onto his lap and burying her head into his neck. As she sobbed and cried.

"Appa couldn't handle it. So he passed away" she said, sniffing in between. "Hwang kept pestering me, so halmoni (grandma) helped me build up a bakery to help for money, but they still need 50,000 more" she sniffed.

"Appa took the money for my savings Jaemin (JK) for my education, and i couldn't even do that" she said, hugging Jungkook tighter, and crying into his chest.

"So they came into my shop today and demanded the whole amount by tomorrow, they trashed the whole place and...I don't have money Jaemin (JK)..." She said, crying harder.

With every tear that fell.
Every word that he heard.
His anger. Fueled
Like wood to a fire.

"I'll handle it."
_-_-_-_-_--_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-
⚠️: TW,
Violence, Mentions of Blood.

"NO PLEASE!" the man screamed, as Hyunjin took off another nail, as asked by Jungkook.

The man cried, as Jungkook smiled.
"Please please Mr Jeon please" he said, tears streaming down his face, as he fell on his knees in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook chuckled, before wearing his black leather gloves, kneeling next to the man, and holding his hand.

"You see this? 5 fingers huh?" He said, laughing, as the man, cried shaking his head.

Jungkook laughed, breaking one of his fingers, as the man screamed in pain, grabbing Jungkooks leg, his nails digging into his skin, leaving the marks on Jungkooks leg.

Infuriated.

Grabbing a hammer. As the man observed. "No no please", and before he knew it. The hammer was met with his head.

Over and over and over again.

"Get this asshole out of my sight" Jungkook said heavily breathing and covered in blood. As he threw the hammer.

That man? Hwang.
_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Lee Y/n 🌥️

It's been 2 weeks since I got discharged from the hospital, they kept me under extra observation because of my asthma and how bad my lungs had become but, The doctor gave me some new meds and a brand new inhaler, and I think I'm getting better.

Ever since the bakery incident, i haven't seen Hwang or any of his men. And I've not seen Jaemin (JK) either. I'd be lying if I said I don't miss him.

Sometimes I worry that I scared him off after opening up to him about my past but, the way he hugged me and held me just..it just clears it all out.

Maybe Lisa's right, maybe he is a mafia. But somehow that theory doesn't make sense. He's too nice to kill someone. Yeah he's cold and a bit over the top. But I don't think he's that cruel to kill someone.
i was walking home from the convience store, when a car pulled up beside me. It was Jaemin (JK). He smiled getting out of the car, as I smiled back.