AUTHOR'S NOTE

WARNING!:

The following names, characters, and events that took place in this story are entirely fictitious!

They have no resemblance to everything that is happening in real life. Please make sure to separate fiction from reality.

The story may undergo revision and re-editing if possible, to correct some grammatical errors/typos, or to revise a whole chapter.

This story may contain mature/explicit content ahead, so read at your own risk. You have been warned!

Vulgar/strong use of words are also present, and read at your own risk as advised as well.

P.S. The story may contain very, as in VERY cringe and boring scenes.

The story would only contain 10+ chapters, not exceeding up to 20, with an average word count of 3,000+.

Loopholes, boring scenes, nonsense humors/topics may be present ahead. Contains major spoilers for the next installments of the major characters in the whole story!

UPDATE PROGRESS: Very Slow (Writer's block, plot holes/boring continuation scenes)

The updates for the story may be very slow, and i'm really currently suffering from a writer's block, so i try my best to write and finish this story with a promised length of 10 chapters each. Yes, i know... Bakit nga ba 10 chapters?

Originally, this novel was intended to be finished in a total of 25 chapters, kaya noong unang sinulat ko pa lang itong kwento na to, each of the chapters only had a word count of 1000 words each.

As you can see, lahat ng mga chapters dito ay mahaba with a word count of 3000+ words. Lahat ng mga scenes from the previous chapters are in the chapters that i reworked, combining and merging the events.

Supposedly, i had a time to transform the male character into a very redflag male lead, but i didn't use that idea. Kaya walang redflag dito, i assure you. Joke, baka meron. Eme lang.

And some smut or mature scenes dito are just one-to-three times, i think? Hindi ko na maalala. I usually rated this novel as a matured story, even if hindi madami ang mga matured adult scenes.

Sa susunod na mga installments, it is still possible that they would only have 10 chapters. Depende, if i have the mood to add some more chapters, baka dagdagan ko, if my writer's block wouldn't take over me again.

Please bear with my writings, and i apologize if there are some mistakes and grammatical errors along the way. I'll be planning of revising and reworking every chapter as very soon as possible.

Jeje, OA, and cringe typings ahead!