Chaz x reader / 🍋‍🟩 SLIGHT lime

(It's dusk, aka sundown. Also, I tried to make it as gender neutral as possible)

You had been walking out from the forest, into a small clearing that had tall grass and roses all around, the smell of a sort of rose colone that caught your attention. Walking forward, you heard a soprano saxophone play. That's when you saw a mysterious figure approaching you. The smoothness had made you drowsy and made you hallucinate some crazy shit..

After you blanked out, you found yourself laying on a couch with a blanket wrapped around you snuggly. You were super confused, but oh God, the blanket was so soft. Other than that, it was also cozy, and the whole aesthetic was dark, and it was easy on the eyes.

You decide to sit up, and you then feel eyes staring at you from the back of your head. You looked back and saw the mysterious figure you saw before at the clearing..

Honestly, he was pretty good-looking, the way his hair connected into a mustache.. the chest hair was NOT something you thought you found hot, but here we are, with you admiring it. His hair also seemed super soft..

"You good friend~?" He said whilst smirking. You snapped out of your trance as you heard his smooth voice.

"Y-yeah.." You smiled sheepishly. looking away a little, you brushed a strand of hair behind your ear.

"I could tell you were lost back there in the forest~." He chuckled as he spoke in a more slick way. You couldn't tell if it was flirty or not at all..

He walked over from behind the couch to the front so he could sit down beside you, but far away to keep his distance. You noticed this, your face warming up a little. You decide to scoot closer to him, kinda wanting physical touch, but you literally just met him.. that'd be weird..

He had noticed it, and his grin turned more into a smirk. He then also scooted a little closer.

"So.. what's your name, cutie~?" He had definitely flirted now. You smiled a little, your face heating up more now.

"My name is (Y/N).. what about you..?" you asked nervously, wanting to get closer so badly.

"My name is Chaz~." He wrapped an arm around you. This made immense butterflies appear, your legs tensed together as you leaned against him. You could smell that colone he had been wearing, and the feeling of his soft and warm skin on your cheek was the best feeling. Your hand subconsciously reached up to his chest, and you rubbed his chest hair. It was super soft. You just wanted to stuff your face into it, but you stopped yourself.

His hand slowly cupped your cheek, softly making you face him. You had blushed so much more as you got a little closer, slowly your lips both touched.

You slowly moved over so that you would be on top of him, your legs straddling his as you kissed. Your hands rested on his shoulders as you kissed in a very passionate manner, his hands on your hips, pulling your body as close as possible to his.

He had pulled you so close to him that you couldn't bend your neck enough to kiss him. He then flipped you onto your back, crawling on top of you, and he started to kiss your neck softly. Your body reacted by making your breath get heavier, your hands moving down to the hem of his pants.

He then grabbed your wrists and pinned them above your head, his other hand rubbing your sides.

THEN YOU MADE OUT FOR THE NIGHT THE END! (615 words)