Chapter 4

Recap : "That's not a thief! She's my friend, Ryujin!"

THIRD PERSON'S POV:
"Really?! So you're Ryujin!"
Mrs. Choi said with a smile. Ryujin just glanced at her once and nodded.

"But why didn't you tell us that you're here?"
Mr. Choi asked and everyone looked at Ryujin to give a response.

"I did call Chaeryeong but she didn't pick up any of calls and I didn't want to disturb any of you all as it is already really late."
Saying that, Ryujin started glaring at Chaeryeong who was looking at everyone nervously.

"Beomgyu, she's the one who saved Minjeong."
Yeonjun said after he noticed Beomgyu's behavior towards Ryujin. A smile crept on Ryujin's face after she heard Beomgyu's name.

Chaeryeong was looking at Ryujin with her jaws dropped, after all it has been a long time since she saw her friend smiling.

"I'll show you your room, it is next to Chaeryeong's."
Mrs. Choi said as Ryujin smiled at her while Chaeryeong was still in shock. Mr. Choi and grandma left too leaving Beomgyu and Yeonjun in the living room.

"Why didn't you apologise, you prick?"
Yeonjun said to Beomgyu while smacking on his head.

"Why should I? She made it seem like the house was being theft!"
Beomgyu justified but Yeonjun only shook his head.

"She was the one who saved Minjeong, don't you think she deserves a thanks atleast?"
Yeonjun said considerately and Beomgyu started to think about something but he only nodded and left for his room and atlast Yeonjun left too.

"Yeonjun was right, I should thank her atleast."
Saying that, he entered his room.

He laid down on his bed still thinking about her. Her face suddenly appeared in front of his eyes which made him blush a little. He frowned after his own action as he slapped himself lightly.

"I'll not deny, she's pretty and that's why I blushed. That's what anyone else's reaction would be."
Beomgyu said to himself.

Meanwhile, Ryujin was glaring at Chaeryeong who had her head lowered.

"They might face danger now as we are here."
Ryujin said to her.

"No, this family is really influential and besides, their youngest son Choi Beomgyu he's a detective and works at the Crime Branch so they're safe."
Chaeryeong explained as Ryujin went towards the window and started staring at the moon. Chaeryeong went back to her room.

She then laid down on her bed and started staring at the ceiling but Beomgyu's face always appeared in front of her eyes. She then looked at both of her hands as Beomgyu held her hands earlier. She smiled and closed her eyes and due to tiredness, she slept in no time.

The next morning, everyone were seated at the dining table for breakfast. Chaeryeong was looking at everyone nervously while Ryujin was staring at everyone and then she looked at her plate. She started eating peacefully.

"Ryujin, you're really strong. I was thinking if you could teach me some self defense."
Minjeong said as Ryujin stared at her for a while. She would've denied but she was staying at her house so she didn't want to be mean. Her eyes then landed on Chaeryeong who was peacefully eating her food.

"Chaeryeong will teach you, 4 AM sharp."
Ryujin started eating the food after that but Chaeryeong almost spat out the food she was eating and started coughing due to choking. Mrs. Choi who was sitting beside her started patting on her back.

"Of course, it is SHIN RYUJIN who can't bear to see me happy."
Chaeryeong could only think about it. Ryujin looked at Chaeryeong with a serious gaze as if she has already read her mind.

"Oh god, can't even think peacefully in front of her!!"
Chaeryeong again thought and Ryujin now had a little smile on her face after Chaeryeong's reaction.

And with that, Ryujin and Chaeryeong left for their work. Ryujin went to the high school she was going to teach at while Chaeryeong went to the Choi Records and Labels.

As Ryujin steps inside the high school campus, everyone looked at her atleast once. The students started whispering.

"Woah! Look at her, is she a new student?"
One student said to other while the other one denied.

"She isn't, she hasn't worn any uniform. I bet she's a new teacher!"
The other one said.

"I wish she teaches us!"
One of the students said day dreaming. Little did they know that they're about to face the wrath of Shin Ryujin.

"Better go to the class and start studying instead of talking about whoever enters this school!"