chapter 28

Pulling away the rope tied to the picture scroll, Meng Yi'an held the picture with one hand and loosened his fingers a little bit. Then a picture scroll was unfolded, and he glanced up and down.

"Being a stranger means that you and I have nothing to do with you from now on. What's more important is that you want to say that everything has been written off. I can't embarrass you because of the past." Meng Yi's voice became colder and colder. .

There was a crash, and the scroll was torn to pieces by Meng Yi'an. Seeing Shen Yan, his movements did not stop. Finally, with a wave of his hand, the fragments of the scroll fell one after another.

Meng Yi'an "You dream!"

Shen Yan smiled, and she stood up slowly, "Meng Meng can directly hit my card for the money for this painting, five million." After she finished speaking, she stepped forward.

Meng Yi'an laughed at himself, "I am this kind of person in your heart?"

He thought that Shen Yan would take the picture scroll and ask to reconcile with him, but he didn't expect that Shen Yan would want to get rid of him completely.

Shen Yan's voice was faint, "You are."

Meng Yi'an made things difficult for her for that woman, and even Shen Yan didn't continue thinking. She once thought that Meng Yi'an was not that kind of person, but Meng Yi'an told her with facts that he was.

The door closed sounded, and Meng Yi's squatted down slowly. He picked up the fragments of a picture scroll and said to himself "Dreaming!"

Assistant Wu watched Shen Yan coming out, and then seeing that Shen Yan didn't hold the painting in her hand, he thought the matter was settled. Shen Yan told Assistant Wu about her account in the past, and then said, "Tell you President Meng, don't forget."

Assistant Wu ""

Assistant Wu asked in a low voice, "I wonder if I can ask you a question?"

Shen Yan "Since I don't know, then think about it before asking me."

After watching Shen Yan go quite far, Assistant Wu hurriedly went to Meng Yi'an's office. After he knocked on the door and went in, he was shocked by the scene in front of him.

Assistant Wu stammered, "Meng, this painting is fake?"

Is this touching porcelain? If the painting is fake, it costs 5 million?

Meng Yi'an didn't speak, Assistant Wu hurriedly took a closer look at the fragments on the ground, and said, "I knew how Ms. Shen could find the painting. Father Meng has been looking for it for most of his life and haven't found it. But Meng Anyway, Miss Shen told me the account number just now, and she said let me tell you not to forget five million."

Meng Yi'an "Call her." After saying that, he stood up and then staggered and stood firmly on the sofa, "You said what she wants, I have no money to break up with me, I have money and she wants to get back with me, now Want to break with me again, so that you can even give me this painting for a break?"

Assistant Wu didn't dare to speak, but quickly picked up the fragments on the ground. He felt that the painting did not seem to be fake, but because Shen Yan hadn't talked about the conditions with them, Mr. Meng had to tear him up. Thinking of this picking up debris faster.

As for Meng Yi'an's question, Assistant Wu could not answer.

Early the next morning, Shen Yan received Meng Yi'an's 5 million transfer. At the same time, she received a call from Zhou Ruo to ask her to audition.