Chapter 2/DOUBLE PROPOSAL?!

HELLO, HERE IS PART TWO! I HOPE YOU ENJOY!

Previously: ''Queen Poppy, will you...will you marry me?''
Poppy looked down at me. She looked around, ''Branch,'' she began.

Now:
Poppy then smiled and began to laugh. I raised a brow, I looked at DJ but she looked as confused as I was. Suddenly, the snack pack (minus DJ) came running with Biggie in the lead. ''Guys?" Suki asked them, ''What are you doing here?''
''We found out that Branch was going to propose so we came as fast as we could to see.'' I rolled my eyes, can't we have any privacy?
Poppy then stopped laughing and got down on one knee with a ring aswell, ''Branch, will you marry me?''
I looked at her, ''Yes! Yes Queen Poppy!'' I said happily. She put the ring on my finger and  I put mine on hers. We stood up and hugged, ''I love you.'' I said. ''I love you too, Branch.'' she echoed, but of course it was ruined by the snack pack ''AWW!'' they said in unison. I rolled my eyes, ''Can you guys leave?!''
Poppy looked at them and nodded. Once they left we embraced again. I sighed, ''Now we have to think about the wedding and prepare.''

''Branch. It's okay, I'm here. We'll have each other.'' Poppy snapped me out of my panicking. ''You're right. I'm one lucky troll.'' I kissed her softly on the lips.
''We have all the time in the world, Pops.'' I whispered and she whispered back ''I know, but I wanna spend that time with you. So, let's plan the wedding.''

(End. Sorry I haven't been posting and that it took me this long to publish this part but I hope you enjoyed! Until next time!)