Chapter: 03

❝ Hi! ❞

Such a simple word though have a great impact when it comes from a specific person. And Jungkook's heart that morning almost stopped for the second time hearing it from the blue eyes boy's mouth.

" Oh my..." He cursed under his breath and quickly got up almost colliding his forehead with the boy's, but that last was faster to avoid it.

" Is it a habit of yours to startle people like that?" He looked at the boy "I swear, one day you'll be the death of  me..."

"Well it's not my fault if you are skittish" he mumbled and Jungkook was left agape but since it was too soon to start an argument...

"Whatever just stop appearing out of nowhere" he slumped down on the couch once again and closed his eyes.

Did he just appeared cause he thought of him?...No way...

A frown was back on his face as he wanted to calm himself down but the boy's presence just left him unsettled.

"...I can feel you staring and it's uncomfortable" he voiced out eyes still closed.

"Are you going to sleep here? It's unsafe." The boy started, looking around as more people filled the hall and Jungkook mentally laughed at his comment:

"But safer than wondering on a silent road in a middle of the night" he aimed the boy.

"I saved your life..."

"Nah you almost killed me."

"You were the psychopath one."

"Still i helped you."

There was a silence and a smile plastered on Jungkook's face thinking he shut the boy up but then again...

"Your korean is weird, are you a foreign?"

Jungkook's smile disappeared.

"None of your business."

"They will kick you out if you sleep here."

"They can always try."

"You run out of money?" The boy seemed not to give up.

"My father is one of the richest of the city."

"Why don't you just book a room?"

"Don't want to."

"So you don't have money!"

Jungkook sighted as he opened his eyes. This boy is just impossible, arguing with him is a lost cause:

"You know what, say what you want, just talk to yourse..."

"Thank you..."

"Hum?..." Jungkook slowly turned towards him bewildered as he was cut off.

"...and i'm sorry" the boy avoided his eyes.

Well that's unexpected.

Taken aback by the boy's words, Jungkook got up and faced him, only then did he noticed his jacket in his hand. Right, his jacket... is he here for that?

"Your jacket" the boy offered it for him to take. " I was about to give it to you last night but you just vanished in thin air so..."

Right, the security had called him about something related to his bike as soon as they arrived last night. It took a moment and by the time he came back, the boy already left.