Chapter Two- Joining Fairy Tail

Here we are with my second chapter of my new story, I hope you guys enjoyed the last chapter I had fun writing it and I'm glad to see how much I've improved in my writing, I used to think writing 100 words was my limit, my last chapter was almost 2000, anyway let's meet the other characters I don't own Fairy Tail, Hiro Mashima does.

Chapter Two

Alex and Lily and Ren had arrived at the Fairy Tail guild. Lily was amazed by the guildhall "wow it's huge"

"You should see the inside of it" Alex said as he pushed the door open

"Oh hey Alex is back" said a random guild mate.

Suddenly to Lily's major surprise Alex straight up punched the guy "you lied to me, you said that guy was strong, he was pathetic! A total pushover!"

Suddenly a huge brawl began as Lily began to sweatdrop "is it always like this?" She asked

"Oh sometimes it's much worse" Lirejane said

"Oh my god your the biggest model of Sorcerer Weekly" Lily exclaimed

Zephyr smiled "finally Alex is back, now I can really have a fight" he said

"Bring it on cold breath!" Alex said

"What'd you call me flame eater?!" Zephyr said as they got into a fight but suddenly a blue haired woman wearing armor came out of nowhere.

"No more fighting!" She said as forced Alex and Zephyr's necks back as they both fell to the ground

"Y-yes almighty goddess" they groaned

"Wow that's Elsie Fernandez, she's on Sorcerer weekly's sexiest female wizards. She ranks 3rd" Lily said

"Yep and I'm the first" Lirajane smiled winking at her

Zephyr groaned "why did I get beaten up too? Alex started it"

"It's because grandfather has gotten complaints against the both of you, Zephyr for getting drunk and indecent exposure in the park and Alex for destroying the historical castle in Hargeon!" The blue haired woman said as she looked at Lily "and your new actually"

"Yeah I am" she said a little scared of the girl "I came here to join the guild"

"Well good" said a voice that rang out across the guild as a old man with long red hair walked out

"That's the guild master" Ren said explaining to Lily

"I'm Simon Fernandez" he said walking over to Lily

"I'm uh Lily Bluerose" said lying about her last name, having created a name from a flower she had found in her fathers garden one time and that she still keeps with her to this day.

"Welcome Lily Bluerose" Simon said as he got the stamper out "what color and where do you want it?"

"Purple and on my right hand" Lily said as her hand was stamped and she was now a member of Fairy Tail

"Okay everyone let's celebrate for our new guildmate!" Simon said as everyone began to party and celebrate which made Lily happy about this.

Lirajane looked at Lily "so I'm assuming you'll want to find a place, I do know a place that's pretty cheap, and for helping Alex take down that smuggler you get half the reward"

"I wasn't a member of the guild then, I shouldn't get the reward" Lily said "and I didn't do anything, not even summoning one of my spirits.." she said

"Oh your a celestial spirit mage huh" Lira asked

"My that's a good thing" a man with long green hair came up behind Lily and startled her "my name is Drago" he said "I'm a member too"

"Oh yes I know you, your on the top 10 choices for boyfriends" Lily said "your number 10"

"Yeah unfortunately" he said and then he noticed something "oh you use the Eastern version" he said as he backed away and ran off "I can't be with you"

"What was that about?" Lily asked "and how did he know about my magic?"

"I honestly don't have any idea" Lira said

Later
Lily was walking into her new apartment after purchasing it for 100,000 Jewels a month "it wasn't cheap but thankfully, Lira gave me the amount I needed" she said as she bathed and ate dinner and then later the next morning to her major surprise Alex was there sitting beside her bed "gah!" She kicked him "intruder!"

Alex groaned "ow.." he said

Ren nodded "what did you expect would happen?" He asked

"Why are you two here?!" Lily asked

"We came to get you for a job" Alex said holding a paper up "I heard the reward is one of the gate keys you wanted"

"Oh really?" Lily's eyes sparkled

"Yes and we're coming too" Elsie said sipping on some tea

"We?" Lily asked surprised to see her and then she saw Zephyr come out from the covers completely naked, her face completely red as she kicked him in the face "you pervert! Why were you in my bed naked?!"

Zephyr groaned "ow sorry I got a wicked hangover, then I somehow ended up here" he said

Lily just looked away from him "you have a serious problem"

"I am glad someone else realized that" Alex said

"Hey shut up lizard breath" Zephyr said

"So you interested?" Alex said ignoring him

"If it will get me a key, of course I will!" Lily said

"Alright let's go then" Elsie said

"Aye!" They all said as they all left to head to the job location.

The End

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I wanted to introduce a few more oc's before I went into the job, and I hope you enjoy the drunkard Zephyr and the calm and collected Elsie, you'll be seeing more of them, as before leave a comment below detailing your favorite moment of this chapter.