Chapter 13

Jungkook 's pov :

Jungkook 's pov :

I slowly open my eyes & rub it.I feel Something on my chest & look down.

I smile as it's my baby mate lying on my chest .

Her head is on my upper chest .I slowly caress her head .I smile as I remember our last night .

I slowly make her lay on her back & hover in her as I'm still inside her .Oh this feeling is like heaven.Her warmness is my fav now. It was my first time too ,I never thought that mating is this beautiful & romantic.

I caress her soft cheek & peck her pout .Well it's her habit to sleep with pout .

I keep my head on her neck , sniffing her floral smell. Her natural smell is my fav I can't ignore it ,it's making me hard but I can't as I know she is in pain now as it was her first time too.

I kiss her neck which slowly make her wake up.

She slowly open her eyes & look at me as I'm still hovering over her .

She shyly smiles I know she has flashbacks about our passionate night .

Jungkook: Good morning Love.*rapsy voice*

Sian : Goo....good morning Kookie...*shy*

Jungkook: Awww...my mate is shy huh...*tease*

Sian pout & hit his chest .

Sian : Don't tease me you bunny fish.*glare*

But I found her glare cute just like her .

I peck her cheek & I caress my left hand on her abdomen to reduce her pain ,I use my power.

She feels relaxed I know as she closes her eyes & smile.

Jungkook: Now your pain is gone .....but still u will feel sore down there love.

Sian : Hmm....ok....

Jungkook: I'm sorry love last night I lost my sense & thrust so hard that you passed out...I'm....I'm...sorry .*sad*

Sian : No...Kook ....you didn't it's not like I didn't enjoy it...ofc I enjoyed that's why I didn't told you to stop....it's...ok....Koo...*smile*

Jungkook: Really love.*curious*

Sian nodded her tiny head .

With that I hug her , she caresses my bare back.Her soft breasts are pressing on my chest...oh I love it.

Jungkook: Let's go we need to take a bath..Love.

Sian nodded;& I carefully removed the duvet on her tiny body & carry her in bridal style.

She shyly holds my shoulder & hides her red face on her neck .I know bcz now we both are naked .I laugh & go towards the right side of this cave room.

I laugh & go towards the right side of this cave room

(Btw remembering that his real hair is long like this pic but with a human look in the human world he uses power to look like a normal Korean man btw now and ignore his tattoos arm bcz at modern time he will get tattoos on his arm

(Btw remembering that his real hair is long like this pic but with a human look in the human world he uses power to look like a normal Korean man btw now and ignore his tattoos arm bcz at modern time he will get tattoos on his arm..... )

Author pov:

It's a big cave room with a bathtub.

Jungkook slowly go inside the tub with her .

He sit down & make her sit on his lap .

Sian look around with her amusement eyes .

Sian : Koo....how you found this place it's too pretty....*Smile*

Jungkook hug her from behind.

Jungkook: I made this cave house by my power .

Sian : Wow ....I really love it...Koo...*smile "

Jungkook chuckled & kiss her head.

He take a turmeric paste bowl & put it on her body to clean her .

Sian feel too good .She close her eyes & lets him do whatever he wants.

Jungkook kiss her neck & cleans her body with care & love.

Sian also helps him to wash .

Sian : Koo...can you slow me your fish tail ......I want to see that .

Jungkook: *sigh*Love im not a fish ...it's called Siren Tail .

Sian : Whatever I don't care ....for me it's a fish tail.*tease*

Jungkook shook his head & Sian move aside .

Then Jungkook turn into his Siren look .

His eyes are blue & his red beautiful tail .

He put her on his lap while his tail is around her, Sian is busy to admiring it.

Jungkook smile while looking at his cute mate who is now playing with his tail.

Jungkook:*in mind*I'm lucky to have you in my life ...my love....I promise I will be always for you....I will save you from all dangers....I promise.

But he doesn't know that he will fail to protect her..............