𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘

♯     — : In the mystical realm of Eldoria, there was a legendary spirit named ᴍᴏʀɢᴀɴᴀ

♯     — : In the mystical realm of Eldoria, there was a legendary spirit named ᴍᴏʀɢᴀɴᴀ. She was a master of black magic and one of the most powerful sorceresses around. But ᴍᴏʀɢᴀɴᴀ had a burning desire to find the most talented authors in the world. So, she set off on a quest to discover these gifted storytellers.

ɞ     — : ᴍᴏʀɢᴀɴᴀ traveled far and wide, exploring enchanted forests, treacherous mountains, and hidden realms. She searched high and low, leaving no stone unturned, in her relentless pursuit of the most skilled wordsmiths. Her goal was to bring together the best authors from all corners of the world.

ᘒ     — : Throughout her journey, ᴍᴏʀɢᴀɴᴀ encountered writers with unparalleled imagination and skill. From the realms of fantasy to the gritty streets of crime noir, she discovered authors who could transport readers to extraordinary worlds. Each time she found someone exceptional, ᴍᴏʀɢᴀɴᴀ extended her invitation to join her in the grandest gathering of literary excellence.

꒰     — : The chosen authors gathered in the Inkwell Citadel, a magnificent castle perched atop a towering mountain. Inside its walls, Morgana guided and nurtured their talents, pushing the boundaries of their creativity. They shared their stories, exchanged ideas, and honed their craft under ᴍᴏʀɢᴀɴᴀ's watchful eye. It was a gathering of brilliance, where the magic of words filled the air and the promise of literary greatness shone bright.

❥  ❛ ⌗𝘔𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘐𝘯𝘬 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤𝘢 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 ♡ ╭╯

Backstory by : Eshi12x
Designed by : Kookieenesss

Backstory by : Eshi12xDesigned by : Kookieenesss