Dream 1.3 || January 15th - January 22nd ||

Hello, and welcome to the newest part of the latest dream!

Sadly, for whatever reason, we must say goodbye to the following members

Sadly, for whatever reason, we must say goodbye to the following members. (If you are on this list and do not know why, please check PMs!)

TheGundamFanFavourJP

However, let's welcome those who have passed their trial and become full-fledged club members, welcome new books that old members have added, or welcome back old members who are new once more :D

⭐N/A

Grab a bucket of popcorn and buckle up for tales of bribery and betrayal, of secret meetings in the dark. You can never tell when a Guild will shut its doors or a whispered word finds its chosen mark.

In the shadows, three figures approach one, not far from the Guild of Midnight Blades, famed for their glowing swords. The cloaks of the three figures glint like cold metal, able to prevent any blade from penetrating. They hold out a small bag of Coins which clinks as it exchanges hands. The next week, the Midnight Blades are short one sword...sandydragon1 having betrayed them for the Steel Cloaks.

A lone member stands inside the door of the Guild of Midnight Blades, surveying its empty halls. Once a famed Guild, it has now fallen, brought low by scheming rivals. The figure sighs,  and drawing their sword one last time, they bid goodbye to the shimmering weapon as it dissolves into stardust. It's off to find a new Guild and offer their services...Spruce_Goose shuts the doors to the Midnight Blades and sets their face toward the Gilded Vipers. Perhaps they can assist in exacting revenge.

A young prodigy, from the Runebound Oaks, displays their talents before the Ethereal Flames. Though their chambers are full, surely room must be made...the next day bjhjhvghfjhf is spotted in the marketplace with the mark of an Ethereal Flame, a ghostly will-o'-the-wisp dancing beside them. Now empty, the Runebound Oaks are no more.

Two members set their backs toward the Ethereal Flames. They were there for but a short time and though they enjoyed it, their quarters have become cramped and they are wanderlusts at heart. It's off to start a new journey. As they take their Guild vows together, glowing, translucent foxes appear, bounding through the golden meadow. Smiling, skyebme and WrennaStone decide on their Guild's name, Lunar Foxes.

 Smiling, skyebme and WrennaStone decide on their Guild's name, Lunar Foxes