uranus x Earth(one sided/j)

I decided to put my little head canons of Uranus having a crush lmao
Also am a multishipper BAHTAHHH👹

HUMANIZED HUMANIZED HUMANIZED(I do that when I do ships or for fun)
****
Ever since the drama, the moon revolution is gone now.
everything is well, things are fine, and Ganymede and Europa are grounded forever. (LMAKAKJFKS)
But at least the other moons got their rights.

Uranus was in his orbit, bored as usual. He did some activities to entertain himself such as painting, tiny awkward chat with his moons, and write on his diary.

But after Uranus done all that things he gotten bored until he felt a paper hit on his head. He turned around and saw Earth a bit far away though but saw his face.

He raised an eyebrow.

"What is he doing?" Uranus said to himself but notice that Earth is doing a gesture that the paper he thrown is a note.

Uranus eyes widen a bit then he slowly took the paper and open it.

"Dear, Uranus,
   We haven't talk that much. But I wanted to say sorry for..making fun of your name and calling you things. And your probably asking why am I apologizing well I have changed my self  and I do notice your a bit lonely..soo I was wondering, could we be..uh friends? Yeah this is awkward and we probably are seperated but you know..maybe you needed more company. So yeah we could send each other notes if you want. Also, I hope you forgive me but you don't have to if you want it, takes time for someone to forgive others. Oh! And I promise to never make fun of your name or make jokes about it. Besides your a pretty cool planet :) I hope we could..make up.

                                     Kind regards,
                                      Earth.             "

(If I made a spelling mistake on that am gonna explode)

Uranus just stared at the letter then look up to see Earth, who did a thumbs up and raised an eyebrow.

Uranus then think about it for a few seconds then did a smile and did a thumbs up.

"Also! I forgive you, mate! Uh...thank you!" Uranus called out hoping earth heard that.

Earth did heard it but it sounded a bit muffled but oh well he manages to think that Uranus forgave him.

_____

After sometime Uranus kept reading the letter over and over again. He liked how kind Earth is, even the handwriting!

Oh, Uranus can't help but blushed a bit. He liked the new redeemed Earth..

"Somehow, he's so attractive- wait what, " Uranus side eye himself of what he just said. He kept blushing a lot a few minutes later and somehow can't stop thinking about him.

"D-do I have a crush?! On that Rocky planet-" Uranus cut himself off and covered his mouth.
Why did this happen all of a sudden? He doesn't even chat with him much..

He then breathed in and out and wrote all of it in his diary. Then, somehow, he doodled or even drew Earth perfectly on the pages.

Uranus just stared at his drawings of Earth as he blushed a lot.

He then decided leave his orbit after the Sun is not watching.

He just needed to take a tiny closer look at Earth.

Just a bit...
Or maybe even paint him!

Uranus manages to take a tiny closer look at Earth. He then blushed even more.

Earth's kind personality even to his moon, his emerald eyes, and everything about him!

He's perfect to Uranus.

Maybe that's why...

He then smiled a lot then secretly painted him after getting all his art supplies ready.

After a half hour of painting him he finishes the painting.

He just grabbed the painting of Earth and run off to his orbit. But before he do, he take one look at Earth then left.

He just continued dreaming a lot about him. He then continued writing on his diary of how he loves Earth and why he loves him.

He also randomly vent on how Earth is going to reject him because he's a gas giant and the other is a full life rocky planet.  (💀)

Then after a few doodles of Earth on his page he got jump scared by Neptune again.

(Daily jump scaring Uranus)

"WHA-"

"Hey, Uranus!" Neptune grinned and look at Uranus diary.

"Hey! Could you not scare me like that? You can always tap on my shoulder or even.." Uranus sigh.

"Whatever, mate." Uranus continued writing on his diary.

"What are you writing?" Neptune squinted and tries to take a peek. It's not his fault that he doesn't know boundaries. He just learned how to socialize and also learned about personal space.

"Nothing!" Uranus back away.

"Cmon, Let me see!" Neptune put his hands on Uranus shoulders in the back and tries to take a peek on Uranus diary.

"Neptune, it's nothing! Don't look, okay?! It's personal-" Too late, Neptune had already taken a peek at his diary, which had annoyed Uranus.

"You have a crush on Earth?" Neptune did this expression: "OoO"

"Wha-what?! What crush I don't have any crush!" Uranus panicked then grabbed his diary and put it away immediately. Why didn't he done that in the first place?

"Whats a crush?" Neptune asked.
Oh yeah.. Neptune is forgetful.

Uranus sigh. If he tell him would he snitch just like last time about his atmosphere? Eh, he'll forget it quickly anyway.. Hopefully.

"It means..like uh..liking someone, " Uranus answered, but paused.

Neptune opened his mouth to say something but got cut off.

"Romantically" Uranus finished.

"..hmm, ohhh! You mean you like like someone! Congrats, cousin!" Neptune giggled. Uranus rolled his eyes then smile.

"Just don't tell anyone! Alright?" Uranus assured him to NOT snitch.

"Sure, Uranus! I won't tell anyone" Neptune smiles.

"Anyway, you like who?" Neptune finally asked.

Uranus furrowed his eyebrows at him. he just forgotten again.

"It's a secret, mate, and am not telling you" Uranus replied, even though Neptune had seen his diary about who he likes but, he already forgotten it anyway.
Neptune squint at Uranus feeling disappointed. But shrug it off anyway.

"Why-"

"Fine! It's Earth!" Uranus finally answered, feeling hesitant reminding him that.

"Ohhhh him!" Neptune nudges Uranus gently.

"Who?"

"Didn't Jupiter told you about him?" Uranus stated about that.

"Uhhhhhh, oh! Yeah! It's that blue and green planet!" Neptune finally remembered.

"Oooo, you got a crush on him!" Neptune chuckled. Uranus is still frowning but smile a bit.

"Shut it, mate" Uranus then took his diary out and started writing.

"So, why do you like him?"

"Why are you asking about that?"

"Because am curious!"

"Ugh, fine.."

******

/e cries
Idk if I should put a part 2 or stuff

Words:1133