IV. FOUR

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

Everyone has a side they don't show anyone else. To their friends, their significant others, or even their families.

They hide what they're truly feeling through fake smiles or bravado, and keep their true identities secret. That is how the world keeps up the appearance of its temporary peace. Being placed in an era in which the nations of the world were waging a fierce war of information just out of sight, two countries were at odds with each other.

Ostania, in the east, was secretly plotting to start a war. Westalis, in the west, wanted to put a stop to those plans. In order to keep an eye on the actions of a leading figure in Ostania's government, Westalis set Operation Strix in motion. The one tasked with this operation is the skilled agent, Twilight. The mission given to the master of disguise with a hundred faces was... to start a family. Park Avenue, West DistrictCapital City of Berlint, Ostania.

"Is this everything you own?" Loid asked Yor. We were in the progress of moving her things into our house. Anya and I helped move the very few boxes she had....

Yes, I did use my powers to make the items lighter then what they are. If I'm given powers, ima use them.

"Yes."

"It's not very much." He joked. She asked about the room arrangements. "We'll be sleeping in separate rooms, of course. We'll share one for appearances anytime we have guests over."

"R-Right."

"Welcome to Anya and y/n's house!" My sister was more than eager to show off Yor to our house.

She crouched down to our height. "Thank you for the lovely welcome, Miss Anya and Mr Y/n."

"You are very welcome Miss mommy." I gave her a thumbs up, we should keep the Miss and Mr.

Our house drastically changed to a more chaotic one.

Let's think about this. This house is home to a rather unusual family. The father, Loid Forger, is a psychiatrist. His true identity: a spy. Code name: Twilight.