Chapter 206-210

Can he say that he once accidentally saw his wife enjoying strawberry cake at home?

  "Maybe it's a connection."

  Finally, Qin Mucheng remembered those study materials on dating, and unexpectedly said something earthy.

  Ye Yunjin:? !

  The author has something to say

  Oops, it's rare to update early hehe (○'ω'○)

  Little cuties, don't you think about voting to say you love me and reward me? (*ˉ ˉ*)

  Sit back and wait for the reward [well-behaved]

Chapter 280 I can help you relieve your hatred

  After the food was served, Ye Yunjin kept eating it one bite at a time with a spoon. Every time he took a bite, there was joy in his eyebrows.

  This made Qin Mucheng, who was sipping his coffee, also have a smile on his face.

  I hope that this world will be stable, the years will be quiet, and we will be at peace with each other, and we will grow old together.

  The man felt that this was the promise he really wanted to give Ye Yunjin.

  Perhaps the man's gaze was too direct. Ye Yunjin finally raised her head from the delicious taste of the ice cream. There was still a little cream on her lips that she had not licked clean.

  Facing the question on his wife's face, Qin Mucheng did not answer immediately. Instead, he stretched out his hand and gently pressed his fingers on Ye Yunjin's soft and cold lips, then wiped off the barely there cream, "You have it here. Let me wipe it off for you."

  Ye Yunjin's face suddenly became irritable and she looked aside. Fortunately, most of the people were scrolling through their phones and eating. Only a few little girls saw the man's actions. They were all surprised at this time. Cover your mouth.

  But despite this, Ye Yunjin still felt very hot. The man's show of affection was so showy that it made his heart beat faster.

  But when the man suddenly did that, Ye Yunjin always felt that something was wrong. After thinking for a while, and then looking at the man's direct eyes, Ye Yunjin suddenly understood something.

  So, Ye Yunjin took a spoon, took a mouthful of ice cream, and then firmly handed it to the man's mouth.

  Anyway, I have done all the embarrassing things just now, so this is not the last time.

  Moreover, Mucheng has probably never eaten this, right?

  I wonder how he would feel after eating it?

  Qin Mucheng here could not hide his surprise at all. Today, his wife not only took his hand in the cinema, but now she also took the initiative to feed him in front of the people in the store!

  This, no matter what, was unexpected by Qin Mucheng.

  The man decided that he must date his wife more often in the future. The effect of dating is too great.

  "Don't you want to eat?" After waiting for a long time, Qin Mucheng didn't open his mouth. Ye Yunjin was a little depressed, thinking that the man refused to eat this, so she had to withdraw her hand with this thought.

  Unexpectedly, the man suddenly held the spoon in his mouth.

  Ye Yunjin's eyelashes trembled, followed by a smile.