Prologue

Phantom pov

Greed can be a root sin along with Pride where Pride is the strongest but Greed tied for third like an unholy child of Gluttony and Pride. As a root sin one of the two that and Pride what does greed have nothing but we gain what we want that is Greed is something to be prideful I lived in an orphanage and I made many friends the best time of my life till a female how claimed to be my mother she was an alcoholic and an abusive parent and my step father was worse being my mother always called me a monster so when a serial killer broke into the house I killed them making me go back to the orphanage but the killer was the head of the phantom mafia or called the phantom troupe. The biggest mafia in the world and he adopted me not legal as he was a wanted criminal but he gave me stuff. The first gift he gave me was spider plushy when I was four he trained me to the ground up making me the strongest fighter in the phantom troupe. But I got adopted again and I thought it would be like last time but no my new father was loving and I had a younger sister three younger than me hiiro wakaba my best friend and sister she was three. I acted like an older sibling. I was good at throwing knives and puppeteer other dead corpses as puppets. It was not effective as they just shot at me but it is funny for anyone who has not seen it before it scares them. The best subject I have is science as I use it by making poison the fastest way to kill someone and my knife throwing is just physics so that sits at a good 97% my other cores also look good 95% for math, 89% for LA and my weakest 85% for social studies it really easy but I do miss every third day of school and that so I can train new recruits or stealing or other actives. It makes me good money and every day I feel like I was being watched by something but I still am alone the only time this feeling happens is when I am away from hiiro wakaba but I put it to the side I had many more friends like Sasajima Kyouya and that was it as me him met when his parents came to the orphanage were we became friend sharing one thing with each other that the love to brawl and I have keep my win streak it so far it is 1483-0 me being in the lead but he never gives up we only stop when his body stop working and other than that I have someone I see as my brother that being ghost my younger sibling thank to my father that brought me to the mafia he was younger sibling he loves me so much he dyed his hair a white and only response to ghost I got a good laugh he was the third strongest fighter after me and this father. I was the monster as I was the perfect killer as I did not care how got in my way if there hurt so one close to me there will face a fate worse than death how much I want to kill Ooshima Kanata as I punched the wall making a small hole and spider like cracks I smile one day I will kill him but not for now. As I enter the father's room with the ghost there "Phantom I need you to kill this cop. He's been digging into us a little too much so he needs to be gone." My father tells me this is some good news killing the best way to have a good old hunt. As I left I jump roof to roof and follow the target as the sun went down as jump on his car and snapped his neck as I smile like a mad man as I see hiiro wakaba she was me as I was stunned as she kissed me and winked as she left as I smile looked like I do not need to worry as she turning a blind eye as I see something a child that was died as I look down on the child if he was my than anyone under will not suffer or die to others as I look away as I leave slowly and making home in the morning as I enter my bed to she hiiro wakaba crawl into my bed as she most likely had another nightmare of her mother leaving her it was sad.