chapter 1 part 1 'Reincarnation, in Another World'

D pov

My toy Phantom he was my favorite the only bad part of him is he the son of that one person Reaper the God of Death and he took some of my DNA and part of my soul to make him so he has his own sub system to help him and has two title the first being 'reaper' that drains the opponents Hp, Mp and Sp that he still uses that he uses that is still weak as it scales with the damage done but a side effect it drains those who attacks him or near him of minor amounts of Hp and Sp and gives him a massive stealth boost when he wants and the second one is a skill that skill being Phantasm Magic. The magic does not Drain Mp but Sp and Hp to be used and the subconscious is using the skill first two spell Phantasm Magic: Phantasm Drain that weaken the stats of the opponent and adds them to the user temporary and the second one is Phantasm Magic: Phantasm Boost that boost his own stats and it scales with the Sp and Hp used to maintain this spell and these two spells are unlocked at the first level he will be a strong fighter. That's the reason I made my puppet Hiiro Wakaba madly in love with him and to keep him in line. This spell are activity when he is in a fight and the reaper title is always on so he is a very weak demi-god but the strongest he can be without the system but I can not put in our world he would be angered for that I need him to die so I can help him get even stronger. But how? As it seems he is sleeping in again after staying up almost all night thinking about a little Wakaba kiss, why do I feel jealous in my chest? I am a God! I am the mightiest of them all evil Gods with my crush die Reaper why did you have to die? You were blinded by power as an explosion went out as Phantom got there and a bit of wakaba soul was infused into his as I teleported down and killed him draining some of my soul. As I looked, Wakaba and Phantom's soul became intertwined in some way. As they would have to share a body most likely but that would not affect me as. Looks like Wakaba has the Egg Laying skill now that will be funny to see as it looks like her race is a Teratect, a powerful race in this world. I smile knowing it will be fun.

Phantom Pov

'Where am I?' (how are you?) a voice asked 'Well sorry but my name's Phantom.' (Cool to see you brother, why are you in my head?) 'Hiiro?' (Yes it is me so how are we going to get you out of my head?) 'Well I would say find a body that I could take over like an egg if you were a monster.' (thanks..) as my mental link was cut off as hard as I smashed my head against it a few times as I opened my eyes to the light -You have gained the skill telepathy level 1- 'hey is that you? Hiiro.' I asked as she was twice my size great... (yes it is phantom. I bought the skill Appraisal it was useless) 'Hiiro can I call you Shiro or Shi for short?' (Yes you can and what should I call you?) 'Well Reaper can do. Also skills have levels so that might be why it is useless for now' -You have bought the skill Appraisal?- yes as now this would be fun =Appraisal= -spider- as we continued to walk as I Appraisal everything -The skill Appraisal has level up form level 1 to level 2- as we saw the corpse as we looked at (we better eat then so we would not starve.) as we both ate and finished our meal as Shiro made a web for us.