CHAPTER TWO

●○

●○

                                                 ●●@notelsiescobellaryan stay mad xo ❤️ likes : 585k

                                                 ●●
@notelsiescobell
aryan stay mad xo ❤️
likes : 585k

~

@walkerscobell : where do you come up with these-
^
@notelsiescobell : google duh 😛

@aryansimhadri : girl I'ma fight you 👊
^
@notelsiescobell : you know you won't win.

AFTER SUCCESSFULLY SLEEPING IN HER BED for the first time in like a year, she got to see the pjo cast. Apparently she woke up way to late and the cast was already there. She rubs her eyes making her vision clear. Elsies eyes widened and immediately got ready. She got into a comfy Taylor swift hoodie she got from Taylor then put on some light makeup. It was her friends?

Elsie was traveling down the stairs and turned left into the kitchen. The cast was watching some movie with walker which was surprisingly not Deadpool. Guess he was done with that obsession. She grabbed a poptart out of the cabinet and popped it in the toaster. She pulled the lever type of thing down and waited watching the bits of movie she could see.

Soon enough her poptart was ready making a whole alert going off drawing all attention to Elsie. She rolls her eyes at the sound and lifted the lever up grabbing the poptart and taking a bite. She slowly walked towards the living room where everybody was. "Walker where the hell is mom?"

"I don't know popstar, maybe text her?"

"Thanks smartass I have this god damn flip phone by samsung with the weird ass emojis. But, I still have to sponsor it." Elsie explains rolling her eyes as walker glares at her. The cast looked at her.

"you're actually so dumb, you know that?"

"I can actually write songs while you clearly don't even know how to use the correct punctuation." She exclaims looking at the writing work in front of him. She smiled at him then nodded.

"He's gagged." Leah said as Elsie laughs and walks around the couch and next to the free spot next to Dior.

"womp womp" Elsie continued. Walker rolls his eyes while Elsie did a silent happy dance.

"Since your so good at songwriting, let's react to your music." Walker says actually coming up with something in his life. Elsie opened her mouth then closed her mouth again.

"You do not wanna know what I wrote in some of these songs."

"Let's see." Walker passes her the remote as she searched up her song 'because I liked a boy.'

"Oh this is about my little love triangle with Brady Noon and Xochitl Gomez. We're all friends don't worry." She explained once the instrumental started playing. 'i said I wanted thin mints and you said you knew a guy.'

"what the hell are thin mints?" Aryan said scrunching up his nose. Elsie stopped the video.

"aryan, I love you, but ho-how do you not know what thin mints are?" Elsie continued playing the music. The group stayed silent with there mouths in a gap. There gaps dropped even more when the lyrics said 'when everything went down we'd already broken up.' Elsie mouthed the lyrics. Once that was over she moved onto nonsense.

"This is the worst one. Not literally but like the lyrics are a bit.." Elsie went off.

"Just play it." Walker says rolling his eyes. Elsie shrugged it off and started playing it. Once it got to the lyric 'and you like to make them roll.' Elsie stopped the video. Aryans eyes widen.

"Anyone under 15 out. Sorry Leah." Leah and walker slowly walked out of the room. She started the video again. 'im talking opposite of soft.' Aryan looked at her with wide eyes as she looked back at him smiling awkwardly.

"Baby I'm in too deep?" Dior exclaimed shocked .

"I told walker my songs are lyrically something.."