𝐈𝐈

"Y/n! Just shut up and listen to me, I'm breaking up with you and that fucking final! You can't stop me anymore, because, I'm not fucking scared of you, you hear me?!" Bakugou yelled, his hands on her shoulders, hoping to put some sense into her.

Y/n could only frown, giving him a sympathetic look. "Babe–"

"Don't call me that. We're over, bitch," He scoffed, pushing her away and then turned away from her. Yet the girl gasped, running towards him and held him tighter.

"Katsuki, what did I even do wrong?!" She exclaimed, her voice cracking. Tears just flowed from her eyes, pain visible on her face as she tugged on his clothes. "Please, I love you, don't leave me.."

"Don't leave you?! After what you've done to me?!" Bakugou held her wrists, trying to take it off him. "Y/n, you.. fuck, how I even start? You accused me of cheating which I didn't do, you stalked me on multiple nights, you installed a tracker on my phone without my consent, you almost killed my damn mother because you thought that I'm cheating on you, again! I'm sick of this, Y/n! I'm sick of you!! You easily get jealous for no damn reason, heck, you even got jealous of Kirishima!!"

"How can I not?" She said, tilting her head. "Katsuki, I'm only doing this for us, to make this relationship work–"

"Which you fucking know, wouldn't."

Y/n could only gasp as somehow removing her grasp away from him, Bakugou then walked away leaving her behind. No, no, no, she can't take this, she can't accept this. It was too much, it may hurt him but it hurts her too damn much.

She took a deep breath, the wind softly cascading her face. Though as her eyes welled up in tears, she turned back and went to climb the fence, with her feet now at the edge. Her e/c-colored eyes looked down below, if she fell down from this rooftop then it was sure that her death wouldn't go unnoticed.

"K-Katsuki!! Fucking look at me!!" Y/n exclaimed, with a determined expression on her face but Bakugou could only glace not wanting to give a damn about what she was about to do.

"Go ahead, jump. If you don't want to break up with me then might as well fucking die and go to hell"

His words stung her indefinitely, gritting her teeth in frustration she slowly let go of the fence with one hand keeping her still. "Are you really just letting me kill my self? I can't live without you, Katsuki, please, don't break up with me!"

Bakugou could only scoff. He had enough of this bullshit, he had enough of her. Yet his feet walked towards her, giving her a sense of fulfillment that he had given up to be with her once again.

"Y/n.." he whispered, his hand reaching to caress her cheek. "Jump or just shut the fuck up"

"N-Never!! I'd never leave you, even when I'm dead!!"

"Then, get away from me"

The ash-blonde could only tremble as his hands went to push Y/n off the railings. Her body fell to the ground and what made him so scared is that her eyes kept staring into his soul as a pool of blood started to surround her.

He could only do nothing but run away from the crime scene. Katsuki Bakugou had never felt so scared before – scared that his life would go to waste after committing the mistake that he made.

Fortunately for him, there is no CCTV on the school rooftops. And they had also interviewed close friends, family, and him but there are no statements that can connect him being a murderer, hence, the investigators had concluded that this was a suicide knowing that there aren't marks on her body to make the case a type of bullying or an abuse.

People were confused by the fact as to why Y/n killed herself and Bakugou couldnt utter a single word about it. They took pity on him as he could only stare at the portrait of her smiling so brightly, yet her eyes.. They were staring right into his soul once more.

"I, I hate you so fucking much.."