❥18

They took there bag and inform maid that they are going for shopping .they were talking and smiling.

Riya - chal aj hamlog bach jaege...(today we got saved )

Shreya - ha.. chal ab jaldi chal use pehle koe ajae.. (now let's go before anyone come)

Riya - ha ..dekha mai kitni smart hu..(see how smart I'm)

Shreya - are Haa ab jaldi chal use pehele kahi tere bhai or mere patidev prakat ho
J.. (now let's go before your brother and my husband come)

Her sentence cut in middle and eyes widen in shock .riya saw shreya eyes and saw in front her eyes also widen in shock.

Shreya - saitan ka naam liya or shaitan hazir..( fake cry)(we took monster name and monster came)

Riya - gae bhesh pani mai... (gone buffalo in the water)

Shreya - bhesh nhi ham gae or ye shataan hame nhi chode ga ...(buffalo not gone we gone and this monster will not leave us)

Trio came inside akansh was busy in his phone raghav and angad was busying talking. When they saw Shreya and riya was standing like a statue with there bag.

Angad - are Shreya, riya tum dono yaha q khade ho kahi ja rhe ho ..(Shreya, riya are you both going somewhere)

Akansh moves his eyes from phone to there direction. He smrik because he know both were trying to escape from here.

Riya - ha bhai wo..wo.. wo..ha ham dono bore ho rhe the to soche thoda bhar se ghum ke ate ..mood fresh ho jaega..q Shreya bata..(we were getting bored so we thought to go out to refresh our mood...why Shreya tell)

Shreya throat dried when she saw akansh was watching her with intense gaze.

Shreya - ha..ha..wo.. hamlog assignment krke thak gae the ..to socha ki bhar...(ye..yes..we were tired doing assignment so we to go..go.o...)

Shreya stop in middle when she saw akansh was seeing her with raised eyebrow.

Akansh - koe kahi nhi jaega is time bhot late hogaya h or dinner bhi ready ho gaya h...(no one will go anywhere it's already late and dinner is also ready)

Riya - lekin bhai ham bas abhi ajae ge ..(but brother we will come early)

Akansh- no more discussion...

He moves towards his room .Shreya and riya saw each other moves towards there room.

Shreya slowly open the room door saw inside .she saw no one there. She took relief breath and came inside the room.

Shreya - lagta h study room h qki bathroom se to koe awaz nhi arhi na hi wardrobe room se...(I think he is in his study room that so no voice is coming from bathroom)

She moves towards wardrobe room to take her cloth when she open door her cheek became red and body heated up. When she saw akansh stand only in towel around his waist and uper body naked some water droplet on her back making him more handsome. she was admiring his well build body .she can't even image hot, handsome, charming man is not other then her husband.

Akansh saw shreya who eyes is checking him .then he thought to tease her.

Akansh - aese kisi ko dekhna acchi baat nhi hoti. Mrs. Rajawat...(it is not good to see anyone like this... Mrs.rajwat)

Shreya came out her checking session and saw akansh is watching her.

Shreya- hm..ha kya.. kya matlab mai kisi ko nhi dekh rhi thi...(wha..ye..what ..I'm not seeing anyone..)