⊊ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪғᴇ ᴏғ ɴᴀɴ-sᴇᴏᴜʟ⊋

She has been a chirpy girl as ever, loved by all of the students, teachers and all, but that's not it, some students do have jealousy of her, of course by her beauty then or her voice, both are like angel, she is called the diamond of her school after all.

The sweetness she always show to students, teachers, neighbors and her relatives, always make everyone love her at all cost, they all think on thing after all, how to hurt her? She is so pure.

She have a lot of friends but still there is always a best friend you wants them to be either and both acted like siblings.

So Nan-seoul also got a best friend she always aimed for, Park jihoon, they had been friends since decades, since they were born because of the best friendship of their mothers passes onto them.

Both grew together, study together, play together, laugh together, cry together, go to school together, come back together, they do everything together besides going to washroom. You know that would be inappropriate haha lol, they were appropriate friends.

The parents thought to turn friendship onto relationship but both declines at the same time because non of them think that way, can a brother marry a sister? No way! Not a single religion allows that!

They had been together for almost 17 years, but the fate can turn cruel some times as Jihoon announce that he would be joining Art school because of the results he got.

He was sad about leaving his named sister but he had to because the principal had already signed the papers of transfering of Jihoon.

He was genius just like Nan-seoul but sometimes your brain doesn't work great, he failed his Korean final exam because of his interest in music.

So that was a solid reason for his passion but he still was sad for Nan-seoul, Nan-seoul being the kindest girl alive in the universe just soothed him and told him to focus on his career whether it is music of being doctor.

She also told him that, "sometimes we have to apart our ways to be successful". But the thing was good that their houses were just in front.

Both houses were facing each other, what's good than that? Let's give you reffences of the houses.

Park Nan-seoul family house.

Park jihoon family house.

It was nice enough for them, whenever or whoever misses anyone they all pulled up together and spend times together.

"Hey, do not forget me okay?" Nan-seoul said patting Jihoon's arm and smiling brightly as he sighed and pats her back, "of course, you always remind me, it's my almost year in that school now".

She laughs at his face, as she took out chocolate and gave him, "it's my right to remind my dummy friend not to forget me or I will kill you" she smiles nicely as he took the chocolate and then both took their busses and went off to their own ways.

In South Korea, it's quite obvious that students take bus rather than cars and texis, they all have bus cards.

"Ah" Nan-seoul sighs as she entered the school and starts greeting everyone who came to her way, kindness is her first priority after all.

From far away we can see the bullies staring at her, Ya-heji, is one of them and the most jealous one.

She can't see the success Nan-seoul is getting and the love she is experiencing, you know jealous people right? She is the boss of them. It's like her parents fucked each other out of jealousy and she born with the same attitude.

Nan-seoul enters her class, taking her notes out, she start revising it, its final paper after all, after that their ways will be damned, because their life of 18 will start and their second or last year will take place also.

Minutes later, the teacher cames in, giving a nice smile to Nan-seoul she speaks up, "pack your stuff students, the paper would be taking place in five minutes".

She, Nan-seoul, gets up, put her bag and stuff into her locker, she just kept her pouch and her water bottle out.

And the papers starts, it was final, the paper of death, mathematics, the subject we all loathe, readers and me as well, ugh so frustrating.

"Woah" she whispered as she finds out the ex of mathematics, and gradually done the paper after half an hour, marking the last answer she put her own into her pouch and kept her head down.

The following students also gets down with their paper as teacher open the screen and starts to announce the answers.

After marking the wrong and write, teacher collects the paper and told them to come tomorrow to have their results and for those who will be going to next grades.

Time skip because I think readers are getting bored~

Nan-seoul get onto the bus, taking the seat on the back, she took out her phone to check the messages because recently her phone was ringing with notifications.

"Oh, shoot" she said in low tone as she saw 25 missed calls from jihoon and messages as well.

She sighs as she waited patiently before a message popped up

She sighs in relief and messaged him to wait for her, she is not home yet

And closes her phone puttin it back on her bag. As she waits for the bus to stops to her stop.

The day was pretty tiring and exhausting.

She thought as got off from the bus, but later she realise she had drop by the wrong station, "I guess I have to walk" she sighs as she starts walking to her house, the long way.

Then her eye caught Venting machine, "oh nice timing!" She ran there and put coins and waits for her drink to come out.

"Ah! Les go-" before she could pick her drink, her face was hit against the venting machine pretty hard making her lip bleed as she fall onto the floor grabbing her mouth and rubbing her head.

And then she noticed someone gripping onto her hair pretty hard and making her stand, as she whispered, "who do you think you are huh?"

━━━━━━━╾┅┅╼━━━━━━
ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ sᴏᴏɴ.